24.3.09

NASCAR NATION..........?

May be...

  • Jimmie, Jeff.. Jeff, Jimmie.. lol
    Looking forward to seeing all four Hendrick drivers in the top five..
  • Jimmie Johnson for both
  • Martinsville is so frustrating for me. Its my favorite track and I go to every single race there. BUT.... all my favorite drivers struggle there and most of my least favorites are great there. So I'm forced to answer with head rather than my heart. Someone random will take the pole.*reaches hand into jar full of names* Vickers! I'll take Jeff Gordon to win. He's more than due and runs great there everytime. I sure hope I'm wrong. Go 17!
  • Pole: Kasey Kahne
    Winner: Jeff Gordon
  • Ryan Newman wins the pole and Jeff Gordon gets the checkered flag.
  • I like Kevin Harvick for the pole. But I also think it will be an HMS car that wins it. Gordon most likely! He's as good as any active driver there and seems to be doing better this season.
    Peace!
  • I'm going to say Kurt Busch on the pole, gut feeling, gotta go with it!!!

    And for the win, Ol' Jeffy Gordon!
  • Jeff Gordon for the pole and Jimmie Johnson for the win! Denny will be right in the mix as well and Juan Pablo Montoya is my darkhorse for the pole.
    Jonah's FINE N 09!!!!
  • Who wins the pole for Sundays race and who wins Sundays race???
  • Jimmie Johnson on the pole and Jeff Gordon wins !
  • Pole: Mark Martin again
    Win: Jeff Gordon, this is his week!
  • I am going to say A. J. Almandinger he has been doing really great lately and frankly speaking I am tired of the same old people getting picked for everything.
  • I will put Jimmie on the pole and Burton to win it.

    >>It sure is a crap shoot huh Maggie, Martinsville is tough to call. But I think you will look Mah-velous sporting the #88 next week.....Goooo Junior!
  • Jeff Gordon and Dale Jr.

    I fear my bet with Steffy this week. LOL
  • Jimmie Johnonson wins the pole,

    Dale Jr. wins the Grandfather clock.
  • Mark Martin wins pole and Jr wins race.common resolutions
  • No comments: