24.3.09

Do you think Kyle Busch needs an attitude adjustment?

May be...

  • I thank old Jimmy Spencer could talk some Sense into the boy or is that knox some Sense into him
  • No...and he's never once disappointed me.

    Oh..and Kurt may have opened the door for the brothers Busch, but I can all but gaurantee you Kyle would've made it without him.
    And second..the Busch boys drove their dad's late models BEFORE the local track owner let him borrow his.
    So your points are moot.

    "Their dad dominated the local track's Limited Late Model division"
    http://www.roanoke.com/sports/racing/wb/...

    Fine..so it wasn't his "late model" car they drove..happy?
    You said their dad never had a late model car, I said that they drove his late model car..we were both wrong.
    It was still their dad's car they drove..sheesh..
    Conversation over on this final note: I still love Kyle's attitude!!!
  • i think kyle is a very good driver but ya his attitude stinks i used to be a kyle busch fan but can no longer put up with the kid. i think he should be told to grow up or pick another sport. he is a discrace to nascar.
  • Yeah Kyle will be Kyle. YOu either Hate or love him. He is trying to act a little mature sometimes it just gets the best of him.
    I just love lately how he bad mouths Junior without saying his name. He is something. I was getting to just tolerate him but he is slowly losing that again.
    Someone made a comment above me saying what come around goes around. We will see how is does in the chase. It seems like he always falters. And this is everytime he is in the chase. I think it will be the same this year.
  • I totally agree with you, and I have said it myself in the past here on YA. I read your answer to another question about Kyle and I think the way he treated your son was terrible. Don't worry...what goes around comes around. He was crappy to ppl last season and what happened when the chase came around? He flopped like a fish out of water. Haha.
  • Man Kyles taking all the drama from my boy Tony. Sometimes I wish he was my favorite driver. Someone tell "Smoke" to go on a tantrum already. Man this sux. Could I be a part time Kyle fan? His attitude is awesome. I love it.
  • You said it in your question-he's a boy. needs to grow up and act like an adult. He doesn't walk on water that I've seen. What goes around comes around-and I don't mean NASCAR.
  • Hell yeah! That idiot needs one or he'll get one from me!!!
  • Oh so Jr. didn't do as well as you hoped. Big deal. Whenever Kyle comes out ahead...win or no...all you people come out of the woodwork posting these types of questions to lick your wounds. EVERYONE knows, just won't admit, Kyle is one of the best drivers out there and is the future of NASCAR. It will be Kyle and those like him that will be in Victory lane more times than not. Better get used to it. And I would say by the maturity of this question that you are 12 to 15.
    Oh...there is a man here...who has never had a single good thing to say about Kyle but has told me that not only is Kyle a really nice guy...he got his autograph three times. I think you made up that story. I have heard more times that Kyle is one of the friendliest drivers and more approachable than someone else who runs and hides because he can't stand his rabid following.
  • this kid has been in 155 cup races and has 14 wins. His average finish is over 16 th place. He has never ever won a professional championship of any kind. Why is there so many people on his jock for nothing. Gordon in 1 year won 13 races out of 34 and didn't get this much notoriety. Give me a break. This kid could fall from the Pedestal all you band wagon jumpers have put him on at any time and then what are you going to say? "Well he could have, he should have" and a bunch more blabla bla. He has accomplished NOTHING as of today, 3/23/09
  • Well, I thought him flipping the bird to Jeff Gordon after the Charlotte race last year was uncalled for. But I don't think he needs to change his attitude. He had every right to be mad. He drove hard all day, and his pit crew cost him the race. And I think Kyle would have made it in NASCAR without Kurt.

    "You think I'm a pretty good race car driver? Wait until you see my brother...he's the best driver in the family."
    - Kurt Busch
  • No he is good for sport! NASCAR loves a bad BOY!

    I am tired of NASCAR muzzling all of these guys. If he is mad let him voice his concerns. If he is pissed about an incident during the race and doesn't want to talk to the media so he walks of.

    Isn't this a ______ if you do _______ if you don't! On one hand we want them to be accessible but on theother hand we don't want to hear them curse or whatever.

    As for fans not liking him, I hope he doesn't care. Fans are stupid (no offense!) they will root or not root for anybody! A guy that speaks his mind and wins races sounds like a public relations jackpot for a sport that thrives on overhyped "talent" (Jr.)
  • 1000 questions like this on a Monday can only mean one thing: Kyle Busch must have won again!!
  • The reason I ask is because of his little temper tantrum over the weekend. This is the 2nd time he's walked off. Do you think he needs better people skills? There is no denying the boy can drive. But I think he forgets where he came from, he wouldn't be where he is now if it wasn't for #1)his brother, and #2)the man at the local track in Las Vegas that would loan him his late model to drive. He needs to wake up and realize that he disappoints his fans when he acts like an immature brat. Anyone agree with me???
  • Seem like a lot of people are having a hard time excepting the fact that Kyle Busch is a winner regardless of his personality.
    No, he needs no attitude adjustment. That attitude like it or not is a win at any cost attitude. I wish there were more drivers out there like that. The races would be more interesting. He gives 100% and expects the same from his crew. Nothing wrong with that. Right now he is the most exciting driver to watch on the track. Let him do his job! If he goes home after the race and plays doll babies, why would it matter?
    Peace!
  • YES he acts like an immature brat. That's funny
  • Trip X I couldn't agree with you more.. There are drivers all over the country that would give anything for the chance he's had, and would show their appreciation.. If I were his Crew Chief, he could change his own tires, and fuel his own car, for not doing his job, and driving back to the pits.. For a guy who won't take responsibility for things he does, and mistakes he makes, he sure does expect allot of others..
    Plain English, he needs to stop acting like a twelve year old girl..
  • Yes I do. The kid can drive I'll give him that, but he thinks that Nascar and other drivers owe him something they don't.
    Maybe he should go see Jimmy Spencer, as he did a number on Kurt a few years ago and maybe he can do the same for Kyle.
  • Winter Glory you are a little screwed up, too much Las Vegas..Kyle is the best driver in NASCAR at this time..since he left HMS has 10 CUP wins and18 other wins..Jr has 1...hope he keeps his attitude, he is in the race to win..if you can't stand the heat, get out of his way..Saturday night the pit crew lost that race, Kyle made them retrieve the car, sorta taught them a lesson..were brilliant Sunday..Think you people are confused on the spoiled brat..kid has nerves of steel and can back up his actions..he is a reincarnating of a great past champion..Jr..fans like trinket sales tho...so Jr is #1..
  • I think he needs a Track Bar Adjustment... he did seem to Struggle through the corners at Bristol
  • Yes, as I've said before. He gloats when he wins, whines when he doesn't. He's also a hippocrite-criticizing other drivers for doing something he's done himself. I sincerely hope he's not 'the future of NASCAR' as some people have stated. I mean, doesn't every race start with "GENTLEMEN start your engines"? Fortunately, there's some potentially great drivers getting some seasoning in the Nationwide Series; Brad Keseloski, Steve Wallace, Justin Algier to name a few.yahoo north carolina chats
  • No comments: