24.3.09

Does anyone know anything about the other "Burton brother"?

May be...

  • The middle brother's name is Brian Burton, he's 3 years younger than Ward and 3 years older than Jeff. He works in construction. The boys father's name is John Burton. Jeff and Brian grew up together with their parents, but Ward was raised by his grandparents and didn't grow up with Jeff and Brian.

    I can't find a picture of Brain. But I'll keep looking.

    Quotes from Jeff Burton:

    Up to the age of 15, who or what do you feel made the greatest impact on your life?

    Burton: Certainly my father, my brothers and my mother. I was the youngest of three brothers, and I got to watch them grow up. My middle brother, Brian, spent a tremendous amount of time with me when I was young, and obviously my mother and father did. But certainly everybody in my family created the biggest impact.

    Hearing that Ferrari story and knowing Ward like we do I'm almost afraid to ask this one, but what's your fondest childhood memory?

    Oh God, that's a hard question. You know, I guess I'm going to have to say that with Brian, who was my middle brother, that we were much closer in age than Ward and I were. And Brian just let me do everything with him. When I was 13, I was an appendage -- just stuck to his side, and he took me everywhere. I mean, he took me on dates, and if the date didn't want me to go -- then the date didn't go and I'd go. I look back on that with really a lot of appreciation because it would have been a whole lot easier for him, a lot of times, to just say, "Look Jeff, you just can't go." And he never did that. That always meant a lot to me, because when you're 16 and you've got a 13-year-old brother you tend to be on different ends of the spectrum. But he always took me. I was always there with him and that was pretty cool.
  • Ward Burton is the oldest, Jeff Burton is the youngest.
    But there's another Burton brother who is the middle brother.
    Does anybody know anything about him? His name? What he does for a living? Would anyone happen to know where to find a pic of the middle Burton brother?
  • His Name is John, but I haven't found out what he does yet.
    Picture at ASK.COM Burton Brothers.
    Dang was I wrongday houston trip
  • No comments: