25.3.09

Are you looking forward to the new F1 season and who is going to be the champion this year?

May be...

  • I think BrawnGp are looking good
  • Yes I'm looking forward to it!

    Driver's Championship: Alonso
    Constructor's Championship: Brawn GP

    I think Brawn GP will start the season strongly but will lose pace as the season progresses. Alonso is the only driver from the teams that currently look strong to have a significant advantage over his team mate, giving him the edge in the championship race.
  • No!
  • Been looking forward to it since the end of Brazil 2008, the new rules could spice things up nicely and fingers crossed the new Abu Dhabi circuit is good.
    I'm hoping for a new champ in my heart but my head says Kimi will have a good year.
  • Constructors Championship - Ferrari
    Player Championship - Kimi
  • I favor Kimi Raikkonen. People were writing him off after last season, but I don't agree. I just think he could not get to grips with the car, unlike Massa. However, Kimi has a natural "raw" speed, and knows how to "wring a cars neck". If the car is quality, which I gather by his comments that it is, then he will do the job. Having said that, I think with all the tech changes, it's going to be a very close season, perhaps the closest yet. So, get ready for some great racing!!!!!!
  • Yep =D Can't wait! I plan to actually make an effort to watch it this year. I'm gonna say Felipe Massa, little bit of a dark horse.
  • constructors not sure but drivers Kimi i hopepalm desktop import vcard
  • No comments: