23.3.09

Kyle Busch has matured?

May be...

  • I think he has. I have gone from pure hatred of the guy to a healthy dislike to a genuine respect over the past year. I still pull against him but he has earned my respect. I saw him in victory lane congratulating at Fontana congratulating and celebrating with Kenseth which is a classy thing to do. I hope the guy ends up in F1 and if he does, he would then become my favorite driver.
  • He's out there to win, not worry about you whining about him, or how mature we think he is. Maybe you should grow up as well, and quit asking these questions like this, otherwise you are lowering yourself down to the level you put Kyle at.
  • He is a lot more mature than the morons who throw beer cans on the track when he wins. He even picked one up after yesterdays race and held it up as if saying "Darn it's empty". I love it!
  • ....Looks like both Busch brothers have matured some over the past year or so.
    .....Kyle has been impresive with some of his interviews this year and it seems he is attempting to take the "lead" role at Gibbs.
  • i say Kyle Busch has matured much better since coming over to Gibbs racing. Kyle Busch still has his moments when things don't go right for him, but i say he's matured.
  • Yes, I think he has matured.
  • He is still a cocky idiot for what he did and always will be. He has no respect for the sport and shows it just about every week. Nascar should suspend him for a couple of races for that stunt. If he doesn't get his way he whines how has he matured when he still does the same stuff he always has.

    He has matured from a small piece of garbage into one big pile of ****.
  • I don't want him to change..
    I like him just the way he is.
  • He still has alot of work but I think he has matured well.
  • Up until Saturday after the nationwide race, I thought Kyle Busch had matured a lot. I mean there is no question that he is an awesome driver and hes gonna be a champion soon, you know so I expect more than that from him. Yes it was rediculous the way he acted and if I was Mr. Gibbs I would sit Kyle down and have a serious talk with him and tell him to quit with the Kindergarden crap and just be a man about it.
  • Mommy said not to feed the trolls, and I'm out of billy goats anyway...
  • Ok, anyone question that Kyle Busch has NOT matured at all and is an arrogant jerk after Saturdays race? What a childish, immature, cocky, stupid move to park his car in turn three after the race because he was mad. I hope Mr. Gibbs made him eat his vegetables at dinner before he got to play with his Hot Wheels. His behavior was innacusable and I hope that he gets fined for posing a danger to the other drivers, he won't but I can dream.

    How much growing up does he still have to do and will he do it?
  • Well, you have to admit, he didn't get on camera and say negative things towards his crew. Venting frustration is healthy and necessary. Saying things intentionally to hurt somebody in front of millions of people on national television is not. He would have done it last year. I think we will see him mature even more over time.
  • and how much growing up do you need to do?

    I happen to like K.B's attitude, thats what makes him competitive. he talked about that a little bit after he WON THE CUP RACE YESTERDAY.
  • this kid is a walking time bomb. Yes he is winning races no he has not hit the wall yet. Remember how great he was last year until it came to crunch time (the last 10 races) he totally lost control and that will happen to him every time because of his disrespect for the game and the other drivers. Just wait until the end of the season when he ends up in 10 place or worse in the chase.
  • I think he has some. He still has alot of maturing to do. But we all from time to time "blow our stack". I'm 47 years old and every so often I still become "unhinged". Pressure to preform at the top of your game week in and week out would do it to most all of us I would think.
  • I did not see Saturday's race but I think Kyle has grown up quite a bit. If he "parked" his car on the track as you say then it definitely would fall into the "juvenile" category.

    As far as bestanswer goes; don't let him get you down. At 20 years of age he knows everything there is to know about the sport. He pointed out to me that Dale Jr would not even have a ride if it were not for his father. For that I will be eternally grateful!!

    I checked with a buddy who filled me in on the Saturday situation. From what I was told, Kyle parked his car at the entrance of pit row after the race was over so that his crew would have to come and get it because of a mistake that they made. YES, this was very immature and hopefully Joe Gibbs will do something about it but I doubt it.
  • Well looks like you got a lot of answers that you were hoping for, to get people riled up. And you have now joined the rank of Kyle bashing troll. Thanks.

    My answer is yes...Kyle...has matured in the 5 years that he has been driving.
  • I think he has matured. Sometime people take 3 steps forward and 2 steps back, but they are still gaining that extra step in the form of progress (maturity) but may have a slip up now and then. At least he is walking away from this situation that makes him mad, instead of saying something on national tv or too members of his team he may regret.gm fuel gage
  • No comments: