11.3.09

Has anybody seen these Elliott Sadler/Kasey Kahne commercials for Stanley Tools?

May be...

  • They are funny, but I have to say that Kahne is way more of a stud.

    Does anyone else find it funny when drivers are always wearing their firesuits in commercials? It's like they wear them to do daily activities.
  • They are pretty cute and funny but I love Kasey Kahne commercials.
  • Nope, I turn the channel during commercials, every time, no exceptions. When you have dozens of channels, why watch commercials? But yes, they are funny.
  • I haven't seen them on TV yet...but they are great!! LOVE THEM!!!!!
  • Great commercials !!!!!! LOL LOL
  • Those are great, they better air them! Good find!
  • LOL

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwhroasRT...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UGpLHg8J...

    Hope I got the links right.
  • You got the links right and that first one is a hoot! I do not think Kasey got a word in on the first one! I love Elliott so much and they just feed off each other well, Thanks for making my day my friend!
  • Cute, but not Original
  • pretty good maybe if he get the lead out he can win a race
  • They are awesome. The stud finder one is the best though.
  • awosome!!!
  • Its about time we see some different commercials with different drivers. They are great and funny.how do they make graphics cards
  • No comments: