14.3.09

If Dale Jr quit racing...?

May be...

  • ...would NASCAR cease to exist or be better off with a professional driver taking his spot?

    I know all the other drivers that he has wrecked wouldn't miss him.
  • Oh you're so critical of Dale Jr - Who's your favorite driver? -And the short answer would be YES it would basically cease because his fan base pays all the bills. (You know this already or you wouldn't be asking such loaded questions.) lol
  • it wuld go down like a flat tire
  • No, but you trolls would have to find another driver to rag on. I'll give you some helpful hints.
    Ryan Newman-1 win since 2005
    Kevin Harvick- hasn't won in 2 yrs, and only 11 wins total despite driving what were repainted #3 cars.
  • No the sport would not die if JR quit but it also won't be the same. I can proudly say I am a JR fan and have been since he started in Nationwide. That is not to say I don't like other drivers and dislike several drivers (Kyle Busch) but I don't denigrate them for who they like. Treat me the same. Report Abuse
  • it would go down but i don't think too badly.
  • No single driver holds the keeps the sport in business. If it did, NASCAR would have folded when Dale Sr. died. The rest of your question is just troll bait that I won't respond too. Thanks for the 2 points.
  • Hey, out loud..
    Stop crying..
    Your bottle will be warm in a minute..
  • They would do what all fans do when their driver quits... find a new one.ruger pistol
  • No comments: