10.3.09

NASCAR Trivia!!! Who was the last person...?

May be...

  • Yeah...that link says Ernie Irvan...so I will go with that. Yes I had to look it up...I wasn't watching racing back then.

    Hey missed you on my unscramble these drivers question.


    EDIT: Wait...you said WON a race...ooooooooooooo
  • In the modern NASCAR era,who was the last person to win a race in the #6 car BEFORE Mark Martin took it over?
  • Ernie Irvan???
  • ernie irvan
  • Buddy Baker

    EDIT: Nope!
    I didn't look it up until AFTER

    >> Speaking of 'ol Buddy, don't forget about the Legends race on the 21st on ESPN2 @ 6EDT
  • I really do think its Ernie Irvan.
  • I wracked my little brain, and as much stuff, as I can remember I couldn't think of anyone that won.. Cotton, Owens, and Marshall Teague came to mind, but they are far from "modern era"..
    So I had to look it up, and I found the very last win, before Mark was Pete Hamilton, back in 71..
    So the answer is there were no wins for the car number before Mark..
    But what a great list of names, that number has has taken to victory,
    but none in the "modern era" except Mark..
  • No one in the modern era has WON in the #6 car besides Mark Martin in the Cup Series.22 mag hand gun
  • No comments: