10.3.09

NASCAR Nation hows your home town track today?

May be...

  • Well I am assuming my track is wet! Its raining here.

    And if Bristol were my track I would think I was the luckiest person ever and I wouldnt change anything. I love it!
  • My hometown track is HOT from the race last Sunday, great race, I was there!

    Go Tony Stewart #14
  • Warm and sunny around 80 degree's. Empty for now with speedweek's over and bike week gone. Spring breaker's are coming soon. Bristol is fine although I prefer super speedway's. Truth be told.

    Have a great day OF.
  • Opening night is March 20th.

    Five Flags Speedway, home of the Snowball Derby.


    To tell the truth, I don't remember anything.
  • I have never been to the Bristol track. But I can't wait for the Bristol stomp!! If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything. Well said my friend.
  • My local tracks are still closed :( . Open testing starts around the middle of April
  • Waukesha, WI (Milwaukee Mile): foggy, possibly raining, close to the lower 40's.

    if Bristol was my track: i would have left Bristol the way it was before it got repaved.
  • My home tracks in Utah are 13 degrees and covered in snow.
    brrr....it's unusually cold for March.

    I liked Bristol before the repavement..if I could change anything, I'd hit the rewind button and undo it.
  • its gonna be 78 here today so nice weather.. but blah Ky speedway only hosts the nationwide which I dont watch, and I doubt it will ever get a sprint cup race since its the same old 1.5 cookie cutter... why couldnt they have done something different!!!
  • Irwindale Speedway & Fontana (CA), its gonna be partly cloudy here today in the upper 60's. I'd leave Bristol alone, I'd lower the ticket prices and try to do something with the hotel owners around there to keep their room prices down.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • Our hometown track is just a dirt track, and after the rain we got all night long, I imagine it is one sloppy mess. Living here in the midwest, Kansas is the only state close to me that has a race.

    I love Bristol, even with the newer pavement. That is one of the tracks I have on my "would like to go to" list.

    Have a good day!
  • Question,,, If Bristol was your track ,What would you change ?

    I like it just the way it is !!


    If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
  • I'd turn it into a trout pond or change the name to DOVER JR.
  • Fair 77 F Wind E 8 Dewpoint 61..
    I'd change it back to the old layout..
    They (not sure which they) keep saying it was changed to promote
    side, by side racing, but there was more on the old configuration
    than we have now, on the new configuration..
    It's so tame compared to the old lay out, and I'm disappointed..
  • My local track is RIR if you want to call it a "local track". The big boys will be in town in a couple of months. Bristol is awesome. I liked the changes they made a couple years ago even I know I'm in the minority with that opinion.high mileage bmw
  • No comments: