9.3.09

What do you think of Digger now?

May be...

  • Hmmm luckily I didn't get home till about 120 laps to go so I didn't have to see him. So far I've managed to avoid having to watch the cartoon so I have no idea what the F-1 gopher is, but I don't see why he needed to defend us from it since NASCAR is way ahead of the F-1 in my opinion, at least here in the US
  • I thought for sure Jeff Burton dug Digger up when he went through the grass at least i was hoping so. Digger needs to go, sorry.
  • im so sick of digger as a whole..it was cool last year but its just starting to get ridiculous
  • I'm warming up to the bugger.
  • yep, i already like him anyway, but that was a great skit. i'm not going to the martinsville spring race, but i can't wait till richmond so i can seek digger out and have my picture taken with him.
  • I hate to admit it but I really like Digger. He's a cutie! I missed the cartoon today so I didn't get to see that. You and I may be in a very small minority regarding Digger! LOL
  • I missed that today, and am glad I did.

    Sorry, but I watch Nascar to see some of the best drivers in the most exciting racing series in the world. I do not watch it to see a stupid little cartoon about a gopher. If I wanted to watch a cartoon I'd just turn it to Nick and watch Spongebob.
  • I don't have a problem with F-1 (although I do with some of their fans I've seen on here who act like F-1 is so much greater than NASCAR), so I don't really care. I'm about to let my cats loose on Digger though. They'll get a fun living toy to play with and I won't have to see him again.
  • I thought it was kinda cool last year, when it was first used. Now, it's become a way for Fox to make millions on stupid Digger Merchandise.

    I saw the cartoon today and was appalled. I understand NASCAR is trying to become more family friendly than it was in 2000 (when you couldn't wear a NASCAR jacket to school since it was plastered with tobacco-related items), but it's gotten to a point where they are trying too hard. If you want a Digger cartoon, contact Cartoon Network.

    It's stupid things like that which waste time and push the start of the race back. Daytona didn't finish the biggest race of the year because of the start time, and had it rained today I think NASCAR would have lost a lot of credibility. Let's leave the cartoons to the cartoon channels, shall we?
  • Did you like how Digger was defending NASCAR from the F-1 gopher, trying to look cool in front of Diggers girlfriend? I thought that was too cool.
  • We change channels when that rodent is on. I'm never gonna be a digger fan, sorry Fox TV.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • I'm glad they didn't show him as much this race as the last.
  • i say it time and time again. he's got more merchandise than some drivers. that's not right. get rid of the camera as a whole, it makes it too tough to follow the race.
  • Im sorry but I still dont like Digger. The F-1 gopher looked like Pepe Le Pew and sounded like him.
  • Digger=Best thing since Kasey Kahne was born... :)
  • i think it was awesome last year...i mean how cool is a camera that can is underground...you can see some cool stuff from that camera...this year with the cartoon is dumb..kinda...i mean...they've taken it kinda too far....the t-shirts and stuff i understand but the cartoon...come on
  • Who friggin cares? I'm so glad the other sports I watch don't have some stupid cartoon they run pre-game. Pre-game(for those that watch it) is for discussing the teams, league, players, etc.. If I want to watch cartoons, I'll wake up early on a Saturday.
  • What a great gimmick. This is embarrassing.
  • He's alright, just not sure if I like him or not. It was ok last year, but this year, I don't know.
  • If I was a 3 or 4 year old child, I thought Digger would be awesome. As a Nascar fan, I'm embarrassed to watch the Fox coverage now. Just let the announcers do their stuff, show the embedded camera now and then and stop pandering to little children!!!
  • I like him
  • It's awesome!
  • Oh that was pretty cute...maybe if they didn't show him so much he wouldn't be as annoying.
  • I still don't care much for digger. I enjoyed the fact that he was showing up F-1 but I am tired of the gimmick. I like the camera and my son likes the cartoon. However, it is a way to make millions on and it is embarrassing and shameless.
  • That was the lamest and dumbest thing I have seen on TV ever. I will never watch another FOX NASCAR pre-Race again.initial d arcade ver 3
  • No comments: