13.3.09

Who do you think is the youngest Jimmie Johnson fan IN THE WORLD?

May be...

  • Congrats from me and ''Jeff Gordon's Gay''. He will support Jimmie Johnson just as good as you. :)
  • Jonah Tregosteevo!! Congrats brother! I wish you and your family all the best!
  • Yay!!!! Our newest member of the Nation!!
    Congrats..I'm so happy for you.
  • Congrats treggo! I bet you are glad you did not go ice fishing yesterday. Now you will have a new fishing partner and another Jimmie Johnson fan!
  • Awwww...Steve such a proud papa!!! Hurry with those pics!!

    WELCOME TO NASCAR NATION JONAH!!!!
  • Congratulations! And he will for sure be the youngest Jimmie Johnson fan!
  • Congrats to your whole family Tregosteevo! I am sure he will be the youngest jimmie johnson fan.... yay. I love the name jonah. How is your wife doing? Well god bless your whole family and i cant wait to see the pics.
  • Congrats! That's wonderful news! I'm really happy for you and your family!
  • Congratulations but how do you know he won't be a Stewart fan? jk
  • Congratulations Bro. You know that Jonah was just waiting for the off week ! That will be cool when you all can watch Bristol together !
  • Great new's indeed. Try and get some much needed rest, you'll need it.
    Anything you folk's need the Nation is willing to oblige.
  • Congrats!
  • Congrats Steve. Your baby boy has knocked my boy from the throne of Jimmie fans!
  • Congrats Steve !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I can't help but to think of how much fun it would be to post what you just posted. I would love to be able to come online and say my child was just born into this world. Congratulations and I hope God blesses your child and family.
  • Congrats to you and Holly on the birth of Jonah. and congrats to Jonah for being the youngest Jimmie Johnson fan. I'm sure he will leave the hospital all wrapped up in a #48 blanket, and 48 beenie, got keep him warm with your weather up there.. Again Congrats.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • Congratulations, hope son and mom are doing well.
  • Congrats brother! Make the next one a Sadler fan named Tom!
  • AWESOME!!!!! Congrats to you and Holly. Jonah has a lot to look foreward to with great parents like you guys. (except for the JJ part...lol). How is "Mommy" doing? Short labor? Gread job "Daddy". God Bless you all!

    Go JR.>>>>
  • congrats!!
    glad to hear he's a Jimmie fan =]
  • Congratulations! I'm Happy for both you and your wife! I don't know if you have any other children, but it's really great! Enjoy, as they grow up so quick.
    I'm sure he will be the youngest JJ fan by the time his father gets done explaining things to him!!!
    PEACE!
  • Hey everybody, thanks for all the well wishes in recent days. My wife did the greatest thing in the world today, she gave birth to my son Jonah! He is now officially the youngest Jimmie Johnson fan in the world! I am blessed to have such great friends and aquaintences, thank you NASCAR Nation! BTW, he was 20 1/2" and weighed 7 lbs. 4.2 ozs. We will have him dressed properly for Bristol, thank god it's an off week LOL You will see him on my avatar very soon.acs cell phone service
  • No comments: