9.3.09

What would be a really bizarre (unique and never done before) way of celebrating a NASCAR victory?

May be...

  • Doing the funky chicken on the start/finish line..or the macarena..or the hustle..or the achy breaky..you get where I'm going with this.
  • Doing a burnout on Digger would be a crowd pleaser in my home.
  • It doesnt matter what you do Fox will cut off to commercial before you could see it. Im ready for ESPN & TNT.
  • Hooky-bob off the pace car around the track on their (oiled) pit board with the checkers sticking out of their firesuit collar
  • I don't know but today was different...
    Doing something for the fans would be AWESOME!!!.

    Boy it's a good thing no bet was made for this week. LOL

    Now bring on the boys at BRISTOL!!!!!
  • Taking off the emergency brake and standing on top of the car while it rolls down the banking.

    Driving to Victory Lane with the crew sitting on the car.

    Throw the flag into the stands for a lucky fan.
  • I'd like to see someone dive head first into the concrete as their signature move. But wouldn't it be their final move as well? lol

    Patrick Carpentier once ran naked after winning an IRL race. I wouldn't mind seeing that trend get started in NASCAR. ; )

    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=15696pf&...
  • have a tea party
  • Well running a victory lap in reverse gear was pretty unique. I don't know if it's ever been done before, but I'VE never seen it.
  • I was thinking mooning the crowd.
  • Somehow getting your car to do a back flip
  • Isn't bizarre by a long shot, But I think it'd be cool as hell if someone put new rear tires on the car and fried them in a burnout for a victory.
  • Don't forget the Polish victory lap.

    HUGE DAVEY ALLISON AND ALAN KULWICKI FAN!!!!!!!!
  • i think kurt should have popped a top and toasted the fans,lord knows i popped and toasted him after todays buttwhipping of 42 other cars
  • We really think Kurt's Victory Lap was remarkable, creative, and no one has ever done that before! It was the beginnings of a good after race party! LOL

    Go Kurt!!!!
  • Hey, maybe they could put Patrick into the 20 car..
    He sure deserves that ride more than Joey, what was that guys name?? lol
    I don't think that you can think of something, that hasn't already happened..
    I driver hiding in the infield, until the crowd left.. A driver pulling into the pits, and retiring while leading the race, cars winning on their roofs.. The winner unconscious in his car.. The winner vomiting on camera..
    I liked what Kurt did.. Those snow angels (grass angels?) looked foolish..
  • Would.nt it be cool if they took a drawing and let one of the fans drive the victory car around the track oh man I Jam the petal to the Metal ha Nascar fan
  • I'd moon the crowd and have my sponsors name written on my azz,
  • For instance someone dive head first into the concete as a signature move.

    The Flip, the Bow, and the Snow Angel has already been taken. What else?
  • Have all my guys come to the start finish line and bow.mr2 lambo doors
  • No comments: