14.3.09

...Would you think I was weird if I had the left corner of my tv covered up so I wouldn't have to see Digger?

May be...

  • No, but Digger isn't much of a distraction for me.
  • No,not at all.
  • Ha...yeah it is kind of ironic how a simple camera angle evolved into a cartoon and mini series and what not. And the sad thing is is that they are making hundreds of thousands of dollars off of it...But your idea doesn't bother me at all.
  • Actually no, but I don't think that would work. They still have sound effects and I have seen scurrying around a couple times. Plus there's now the stupid cartoon during the prerace show.
  • Yes I would

    Plus, what would you do when FOX showed the Digger cartoon during the Pre-Race show?
  • I don't call it wierd, but I have to wonder why you obsess so much about it that you have to take such drastic action. I just ignore it.

    Go Jr.>>>>
  • No not at all the corner of my TV already is damaged from where I used my sling shot to practice getting Digger. Luckily it is not my good TV.

    Actually my female german shepherd has caught 3 live ones in the back (they kind of look like Digger) She does get mad at the TV when she sees him on.
  • LOL Yeah! Why would you want to cover him up. lol
  • I'm thinking about shooting the TV where Digger is next time I see him. I'll get him eventually.
  • yeh i already think your weird aswell, plus abit obsessive
  • You might miss some good racing if you had a corner of your TV covered the whole time.

    That camera angle is awesome, and if that little critter is the only thing we have to put up with to see that angle, then OKAY...just think of how annoying it would be if Digger was sponsored. It could be as bad as that friggin' duck that walks across the screen during the race.

    Come to think of it, both the duck and the gopher need be shot.
  • Funny, my husband wants to do the same thing. I'll tell him about your plan. Not weird at all.
  • $100 for you GREAT idea !!!!!!!!!!
  • Nope not at all......I would be right there with you.
  • No I wouldn't..
    But I do think you're weird for wanting to announce it to the world..
  • You would be a freak.
  • No, because I know you dislike Digger. (I on the other hand, like him, both the camera and the animation) but the mini-series during FOX preraces was a little too much. Now, if they put it on SPEED channel, and made full 30 minute episodes, I could understand that. It was a nice idea but is getting a bit cliche. I do enjoy the AFLAC duck very much as well. By the way, DW rocks.
  • umm...
  • I already think you are weird because I have no idea what you are talking about.
  • I don't know, do you think it's weird that I turn the sound off so I don't have to listen to Darrell Waltrip and his keen powers of observation and ability to give the blatantly obvious his personal touch.check aol email in outlook
  • No comments: