11.3.09

What will you do on Sunday?

May be...

  • I'll probably play video games all day since it's supposed to be pouring on Sunday in NE Mississippi.
  • Probably switch out the winter clothes with spring/summer clothes, if its a nice day i'll do some chores outside ...and is it this Sunday or next thats selection Sunday?.. I'll be watching that too.
  • I will be almost competing my 1400 mile trip to Florida and about lay on the beach!
  • Well, I am hoping to be calling a bunch of relatives and friends with good news about the birth our son! My wife's original due date was today but the last one, according to the latest ultrasound, is the 17th (St Patrick's Day). Hopefully Jonah Theodore can join us this coming weekend and will be home for Bristol LOL He's never seen a race before but I think he's probably heard the cars on the "crank it up" laps. He will be the world's newest Jimmie Johnson fan, we already got his first 48 gear at a baby shower a few weeks ago! My wife is anxious and getting nervous where I am SO excited I just want to get on with it already! If he is not born yet I will be doing some last minute preperations for his arrival and putting together a new dresser for his room.
    4's FINE N 09!!!!
  • i have many nascar races DVD recorded. so I'lll watch a few of those. i think i'll rewatch the Spring Sprint Cup Talladega race from last year. that's what i'll be watching this Sunday.

    i also would like to congratulate: tregosteevo Secretary of Defense on his new baby boy.
  • Wash and wax the truck.
  • I would love to take a nap, but I can't! The boys won't let me! So, I'm not sure what we'll do yet.
  • Catfish will be Fishing, looking at women, dreaming about you and more fishing this weekend
  • We're going snowmobiling..
  • I will be packing up stuff for my May 2009 move and cleaning the house. I may watch some action movies and wash the cars and dogs if it is nice out. I am going to go through withdraw without any Nascar races on this weekend.
  • I will be spending the afternoon on the couch.
  • daydream about you
  • Well, this coming Sunday is Selection Sunday.
  • supposed to rain here in maryland this weekend so guess ill go to walmart and pick up some tp and other supplies
    and congradulation secatary of defense !!!!!
  • Depends on the weather. If it's nice, we'll probably go for a hike, hang around outside.

    If the weather's bad...well, we were planning on painting and cleaning the carpet this weekend anyway. Yay.
  • Cleaning, and catching up on sleep for me. i have the 4:30 to midnight shifts for Friday and Saturday where usually i am 9 to 5.
  • Ice fishing if the ice is ok :)
  • When there is no race how do you spend your Sunday afternoons?
    Its normally a day of rest and racing for me but I have a spring cleaning bug and want to get at it. Sunday afternoon looks like a good time for that.
  • I have to work every Sunday. I hardly ever get to see races on Sunday anyway. Thats why I love Saturday night races and Sunday afternoon races that go into the evening.
  • Going SHOPPING the boss ( wife ) wants a new car . GRRRRRRRR
  • Selection Sunday!
  • Basketball, Tiger Woods is back, It's spring! ...Nuff said.
  • Probably cutting grass and other boring yard work !
  • Usually I am out on Sunday afternoon with my wife as that is out only day together. I tape the race and watch when I get home, get to skip the commercials that way and with fox that saves at least an hour LOL.
    When there is not race I just catch up on some rest and watch a movie or two.blowing upper radiator hose
  • No comments: