12.3.09

Is it wrong to think Bristol Palin is hot?

May be...

  • I guess she is, but she is a too little young for my taste. Her mom is hot as well.
  • I'm starting to think not much is right about you.
    Why do I keep answering your questions!

    Also, is your name West or Wilson??

    You are the most frustrating person I have ever met. Feet? Why is there always some inside joke, I'm so confused!
  • Haha they put this in the NASCAR section because of Bristol.
  • That is one hot track. I love to see them boys run on her. They will be running on her in a week!
  • Yup, she's 18, she puts out, and she's available.

    Sounds hot to me!
  • O.K. Adam. I have to know, what is going on with you and Wendy?

    And I guess I should answer the question instead of being nosy, so, um, no I don't think she is hot.
  • depends on whether I can get past her to her mom and then a threesome.



    Careful Adam. Wendy want you to play the part of a pedophile!
  • Guys, my answers lately have lead me to second guessing my taste in women.

    Does anyone else find Bristol Palin hot? She's at least the hottest young lady in Alaska, she's already shown that she puts out, and clearly doesn't make you wear a condom.

    Am I nuts, or are there at least a few others out there who'd love to get with that?
  • you see, this is why people think we are rednecks.
  • Especially at night
  • I've been telling everyone that she's hot and everyone thinks she's ugly.
  • OMG

    Storm Bandit is outrageously hilarious!!!!
  • She is pretty hot, and now she is available too.
  • 18 to 80 blind crippled and or crazy.
  • Why don't you make a movie about it and post on YouTube... Give it a good name, something snappy... like, ... Nail-in' Palin.

    Bristol is a bit young for my liking, but Her momma has it goin on ;)
  • Storm, what's she going to look like after 500 laps around the track? Rubber all up and down the sides, tore up infield and pit road with nuts all over the place. Just sayin'.
  • just got finished lookin at pictures of her.... man u r right she is fuckin hot i dont care about the baby daddy drama i wonder if she likes black guys that voted for obama but that ole be my lil secretsolara turbo
  • No comments: