13.4.09

NASCAR Nation.................?

May be...

  • It was good. Ate too much chocolate (if there is such a thing). BBQ'd steaks on the grill with the family. Worked through that race withdrawal thing. Watched a little of the Masters. Came to terms with having to work next Saturday nite and recording the race at Phoenix. Looking forward to 'Dega!
  • Super! The Tigers scored six runs in the bottom of the eigth, beat Texas 6-4. Boo, the Red Wings lost 3-0.
  • pretty good so far.

    GO REED SORENSON 43!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • It was a great day. Beautiful service at church then lunch out (I didn't have to cook this year...yea) with the family. The weather was sunny and warm. The only thing missing...no Cup race. Otherwise it has been a great day. How was your day?

    Go Jr.>>>>
  • Excellent! I went to church, with my favorite older sister, her kids, my godmother, and my boyfriend. After that we went to Sunday Brunch which was amazing! Then the kids got their Easter baskets.

    How was yours?
  • How was your Easter?
  • Well i cant see my favorite Racer Dale Earnhardt Jr. race, but the Yankees lost 4 to 6...kinda bad, but will get better later on =]
  • I ate WAY too much. Ugh.
  • Well breakfast at my dads this AM...then church service...then home and made dinner...family came...we had an egg hunt in the house because it was so cold and wicked wind outside...then I put up a pinata and the little ones got a whack at it...that was a ball. We had a great dinner and lazed around a little and then everyone went home. I am sitting here enjoying the quiet by myself for a little while. Jordan has two friends spending the night so quiet won't last....they are out checking minnow traps now.
  • Karl68, I'm so sorry! I meant to give you a thumbs up and hit the wrong button! :-(

    My Easter was good. The family had breakfast together, and I spent the rest of my day in bed watching my true crime shows.

    edit: Glad to hear. :-)
  • My Easter was pretty good. I had a great day.
  • OMG, it was a super stressed out day, the Angels pulled out the win over them dang Red Sox, and in between we were watching my Tivo of the Nationwide race, and all happy that Brad Keselowski pulled out another 3rd place, and he is 5th in the pts now...way to go Brad...Other than that great seafood on the grilll, the bad part tomorow is MONDAY, can't we whip Monday off the Map.. Hope everyone had a great Easter..

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • ..Great.
    Saw my wife's 83 yearold aunt.
    Saw my 84 yearold mother and got my 51 year old brother out of jail.

    Oh had a wonderful church service.
  • Pretty nice so far. Went to Church to Celebrate Easter. Now I have a Chicken, fresh tomato and fresh mushroom lasagna in the reactor. Looking forward to a quiet, romantic evening with my better half.

    EDIT: It's all good Boondie, I've done it myself a time or two. Apology humbly accepted.
  • It was Great! All my family got together and we had a really good time!air tran air lines
  • No comments: