15.4.09

Why was Dales first son named Kerry and his 2nd son "jr"?

May be...

  • it really makes no sense. the first male is usually named "jr" not the second. anyone know the reason?
  • I would have been kinda dumb to name them both Kerry.......................
  • I think its because Kerry's mom didn't want him named after Dale. I believe they were having marriage issues when Kerry was born, so maybe she knew Kerry wouldn't have much to do with him and didn't want him named after a man he wouldn't know. Dale Jr.'s mom didn't care about what they named him and probably wanted to be able to call him Junior.
  • You gotta think like a redneck to answer that one. LOL JMO
  • he was the first son in his second marriage.
  • I have to agree with moo_wah and Danielle. Kerry's mom did not want a son named after Dale so he was named Kerry.
  • Maybe Dale Sr. knew that his # 2 son would be a better driver.
  • I believe that Dale's 1st wife did not want a jr or the son to be named after him. I could be wrong but I thought I heard that somewheremarriott ebreaks
  • No comments: