15.4.09

What do you like best about Nascar racing at Phoenix?

May be...

  • Side by side racing under the lights. I love that it's unique in shape, too.
  • It's not the same as all the other tracks. It also has a lot of character and I'd love to go watch some of the practices or qualifying from rattlesnake hill! My wife's millionaire aunt and uncle live within earshot of the track, we will have to go stay with them for a race when Jonah gets a little older!
    Jonah's FINE N 09!!!!
  • The side by side racing on a saturday night.
    Phoenix is a 1 mike tri oval, with the tri oval on the back stretch, and pitting on the front long stretch. Phoenix has it's own character.
  • Great action, mostly comparable to me is New Hampshire. 2 different tracks but it seems the same to me. The best part is it's night racing.
  • What I like best about it is that Jeff Gordon has one win there and with just winning at Texas I am hoping he is on a roll and will win again. And I forgot to mention the great racing that usually goes on here.
  • The on-track action. It is one of the few tracks, in my opinion, that still provides great side by side racing all night long.

    And the fact that Mark is really good there.
  • Great side by side racing, plus that little dog leg in the back stretch makes Phoenix unique.cant get into hotmail
  • No comments: