12.4.09

Why do I have to change antivirus software every six months?

May be...

  • I have had my laptop for a year and I'm on my third anti virus software. Why is my anti virus software malfunctioning after every six months? I started with Norton then went to BitDefender, and now I'm using McAfee.Thanks in advance.
  • try Avira or AVG

    I had problems with all those 'mainstream' ones but these, avira specifically, are dope. no problems
  • They should be good for 12 months, (then need updating) I've always used McAfee, which in 5 years, has never failed me.
    There are free and online internet security systems, that apparently can protect your computer for up to 3 years, I don't believe these to be as good but I know people who use them and swear by them, NOD 32 being a good example.borg collective quotes
  • No comments: