17.4.09

Wow phoenix on a saturday night!?

May be...

  • Is this great or what? I guess not good for people that have to work or go to church on sundays or people like me that's in germany(5 hour time difference). I guess I'll have to tivo it bad as I hate to.
  • I won't be able to watch it, I'll be on a school trip that day.
  • It's ok Mike you get to see the F1 race earlier then us here in Canada . I have to get up at 2am to watch. so I'm going to try and watch 1 then the other :)
  • "like... OMG!"
  • DB is exactly right... and I do plan to stay up to watch F1 that very night.

    Don't know how I'm gonna pay attention to both.

    Go UPS #6!!!
  • I cannot be there in person, but I will be on the couch with the surround sound Cranked Up.
  • I cant wait im very excited, I love night races with a passion. and your in germany?!?! LUCKY lol
  • the best thing about it is that it comes on sunday morning at 9am in seoul. now, i don't have to get up at 3am on a monday morning to watch a race. bacon and nascar...two of my favorite things.project teardrop trailer
  • No comments: