17.4.09

What are you doing for the Cup Nascar race tomorrow?

May be...

  • 1. Baked glazed ham, potato salad, baked beans, homemade rolls, and peach cobbler for dessert.

    2. Coffee and Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper.

    3. Big screen TV at home. I have company coming over to watch with me.

    4. I am so excited! That 1 week off seemed like a lifetime!

    Good luck to everyone!
  • I'm having to Tivo the race as I am working with the Versus network who is covering the IRL and celebrity race up in Long Beach all weekend, but I will have my Sprint phone with me for updates on the race, The gang that will be hanging out at my place while I'm in Long Beach are gonna be grilling some Wahoo (aka Ono) on the grill, I hope they save me some. I'm going to the fall race in Phoenix.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • I don't know. That race is on past my bed time. I may have to record it and watch it Sunday morning. At least that will give me an excuse to start drinking first thing. "What? I'm not drunk on a Sunday morning, I'm just enjoying the race!" (joking...)
  • Pasta salad
    Ice Tea or dare i say a Smirnoff Ice
    At home on the couch
    i am always excited to see a night race!
  • What are you eating?
    Drinking?
    Where are you watching it?
    Are you excited?
  • I have to work darnit. I'll tape the race and watch it when I get home. At least I get to FF through the commercials.
  • carrots
    carrot and beet juice shake
    in my bunny hole on my rabbit tv
    my ears are standing tall and tail bushy I am so excited!
  • what Im in the mood for at that time
    pepsi/coke
    at home on my 65"
    oh ya night racing is awesome!!!
  • I'll be watching at home on my new 50 inch hd tv which is being delivered today :) Tomorrow i'll be busy in the morning but then taking an afternoon nap so I can stay up and watch the race followed by the F1 race from China at 2:00 am.
    I have great big Italian sausages for the bar-b-q and lots of Molson's Canadian in the fridge. Just hoping Jimmie can make it 4 in a row :)

    " GO JIMMIE GO"
  • Rice.
    Pop. Pepsi. Juice. Keeps me hydrated for that excitement (and jumping up and down) if Gordon wins.
    Home, of course.
    Excited. HELL YEAH!
  • I will just be getting in from attending the Washington Freedom game (Women's Professional Soccer). I may miss the green flag though, but I will DVR it so I can re-watch it.
  • Q1= my couch!
    Q2= good Ole pop-tarts!
    Q3= water!
    Q4= living room!
    Q5= Very Much!
  • I will probably be eating BBQ if the weather holds.

    I will probably be having a Coke and a smile.

    I will probably be watching at home. (unless the weather holds, then I will DVR it and watch later).

    Si` mucho exciteamente`.

    Happy Birthday to Steffy!!!!
  • I'll have whatever's in the fridge, maybe some order some Chinese food as well.
    Coke Zero
    At my house with some friends
    Hell Yeah!! When am I not excited about Nascar?
  • Probably chicken wings.

    Crown and Red Bull has been surprisingly good..

    Home.

    Yes, I have some very nice purple "stuff" to go along w/ by drinks!
  • Well since today is my birthday and I am going out to tear up the town tonight so I imagine tomorrow I will be watching the race from the comfort of my own couch..LOL! Not sure what I will be eating yet, thinking about grilling up a couple hot dogs and making a macaroni or potato salad & I will be drinking some diet vernors.

    Heck ya I am excited, every race is exciting for me!
  • eating pizza
    drinking water
    watching in the office
    always excited about a race, especially after having a week off!
  • What are you eating?====Lots of junk food.
    Drinking?====Sprite Zero or Ice Tea
    Where are you watching it?====From the luxury of my recliner.
    Are you excited?====After a week without cup series racing you better believe Im excited. Got my "honey-do's" done yesterday and Im looking forward to being lazy.

    Buster says :)
  • I believe Phoenix is about 3 hours behind us so I might fall asleep
    on the sofa, My husband will be taping the race and if Jeff Gordon
    wins I will watch it on Sunday afternoon,
    and will be having Iced Tea and popcorn,we lead a dull life
  • Grilling some steaks and baked potatoes!!
    Coors Light and Iced Sweet Tea!!
    In my living room!!
    Very excited!!
  • This is ruffing it I will go turkey hunting then go back to trailer and watch it as me and my son set around the fire pit and roast hot dogs.
  • It's supposed to be 70 degrees so I'm thinking get the grille out. Probably Brats, Macaroni salad, chips, veggies n dip and Brownies.
    My usual Ice Tea - Green Decaf
    I will be right at home
    Very excited....it's only been a week but gosh it seems like forever.

    Good luck to every ones driver and have a great weekend. :)
  • since I'm in germany(5 hours time difference) it'll be 1am or so. Probably just struggle to stay awake!hitomi pics
  • No comments: