18.4.09

Where will gordon get his 2nd win this year?

May be...

  • I'll say none of those but he will win at Watkin's Glen.
  • Darlington is my pick but he very well could win tonight. He is on a championship winning kinda roll.
  • Oh, I say homestead. frum there? Errrr.... NONE!!!!! HA!! I hope Gordon crashes.


    unfortunately, probably DEGA.
  • Talladega, because the 5 car is winning tonight (I hope), so that leaves the next race, which is Dega. I'll be happy just if Mark pulls out of there with a top 10, and in one piece.
  • i have him winning at dega
  • Can we really say? Who knows, JG may not win again this year. Not meaning to sound cruel, but I don't care to predict this.
  • Darlington is one of Gordons best tracks in the last few years You gota belive he'll win there. However he can easily win at any of the next three races. And Jeff is known for back to back wins.
  • Homestead then he would of won everywhere.

    GO REED SORENSON 43!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Phoenix Baby!!!!!
  • Richmond.
  • I'll say Darlington. And not just because its the latest choice, but because he hasn't been good at Richmond recently, he seems to be top 5 in Phoenix, but I don't think he has the 48 or 5 covered. and Talladega (CAN'T WAIT!) is just so unpredictable, especially lately...
  • richmond
  • ALL OF THEM!!!!!

    On a serious note, it's a GREAT possibility he can win all of them and go on a HUGE tear!!!

    BUT, were not sure... so I'm gonna go with 'Dega or tonight, Phoenix!!!!
  • pheonix
    DEGA
    richmond
    or
    darlington

    those are the 4 u pick frombay hotel repulse wedding
  • No comments: