13.4.09

What's your favorite Jeff Gordon moment?

May be...

  • I liked when he pushed Matt Kenseth. It's like, "Hey Jeff, Matt's quite a bit bigger than you, and he's younger. You might not want to push him." LOL! For me, Jeff Gordon is the person that I love to hate. Meaning, I don't like him, but secretly I'm not upset when he does well.
  • wow theres so many. to me its either tieing Earnhardts record or winning the first Indy race. really sentimental to him~
  • When drove around with the #3 flag out his window..
  • When he won at Phoenix and drove around with the Earnhardt flag. I think it really shows the kind of person he is. We all know that a whole lot of Earnhardt fans have given Jeff a hard time over the years, but Jeff has always taken it in stride. Dale Sr. never made it easy on him either, but Jeff took that in stride as well and eventually earned Big E's respect. Beneath all the talk of rivalry and such, there was a friendship there, and Jeff really respected and admired the Intimidator (he honored him again as one of his heroes in a Chevy commercial). To see him acknowledge that during such an important moment in his racing career really moved me. I had tears in my eyes that night.

    I have a picture of that moment signed by Jeff. It's framed and hanging on my wall.
  • when he broke out the # 3 flag to tie big E in wins that was classy.
  • When he decided to put his money where his mouth was and join Rick in ownership of the 48 team. Jeff had mentioned to Rick that he should sign this Jimmie Johnson kid to HMS. Mr. Hendrick thought it might not be a bad idea but wasn't totally committed until Jeff decided to go halvsies on the team. It worked out pretty good for all parties concerned! On the track my favorite Jeff Gordon moment was the duel with Jimmie at Martinsville in the spring race of 2007.
    Jonah's FINE N 09!!!!
  • Every time he hits the wall, or at least suffers a blown engine. Gotta love it!
  • his first
  • 2009

    Gatorade Duel.. Victory Lane

    Jumps out of his car and runs to his daughter and plants a big kiss on her. What a Father!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYQ9JkPMX...
  • !997 -- Daytona 500. Jeff was the youngest winner ever. And while car owner Rick Hendrick was home with Leukemia Jeff came in 1st - Terry Labonte 2nd - Ricky Craven 3rd.
  • Win #76 Tieing the great Dale Earnhardt
  • i would have to say the race at texas motor speedway. when he finally broke his 47 losing streak.
  • When he won the 2007 Talladega fall race, because it was one of only the 2 races I've ever seen him win personally and that was an exciting finish to a great race.
    The new car has made restrictor plate tracks so much better.
  • This past win of his after a long dry spell. The fact that he acknowledged his wife and child before anything.
  • the last the retro paint scheme was on his car/ first win of 09
  • my fav moment of jeff gordan moment was when he one texas. that wuz really dale jr car so it wuz like a win for junebug
  • There are many to choose from for me, but it has to be when I had the pleasure of meeting him. I never did mention it (I didn't want to rub it in to anyone on here), and it didn't last long at all, but meeting my hero was an experience I will never forget. But when he finally wins his fifth championship, whether it be this year or whenever, that will probably be my favorite moment.
  • Winning the first Brickyard, that was the first Nascar race I ever watched and I have been hooked ever since.
  • When he won at the Brickyard when Nascar went there the first time.




    H E N D R I C K~M O T O R S P O R T S~R U L E S ! ! ! ! !america flightfund west
  • No comments: