12.4.09

What's up with ESPN2?

May be...

  • --well the race just froze--went to black--and now i have this message that we're not subcribed to watch it. did ESPN go pay all of a sudden? i noticed alot of the other channels are gone too. what's up with that?
  • why are you asking us? Call your cable company or something, how should we know what screwed up your television?
  • It could be your cable company because I had no problems at all watching the entire race.
  • It looked fine to me the whole race through.

    Something like that happened to me night before last. Turns out we got new cards for our receivers, and it was time to switch over. So, yeah, it's probably a cable company thing.
  • PAY YOUR CABLE BILL! THAT MIGHT HELP!
  • Must be your cable company. I have been watching the race up until 90 laps left then I stopped watching it.
  • Nothing.
  • Oh, when I read the question, I thought you were agreeing with me about how bad ESPN sucks at Nascar. Just give us the 25 second bloop about the race on SC tomorrow morning. STOP CALLING THE WHOLE RACE! I can't take much more of Tim Brewer. Let Fox handle covering the races because ESPN sucks. Very badly.

    You have cable problems.wifi 2
  • No comments: