26.4.09

Like Father Like Son ?

May be...

  • It does seem to be a little familiar, doesn't it.
  • Well from what I saw Jr was trying to save his car after a non-driver again tried to improve his position by taking out some of the competition. What I did see and have been seeing of late is a Jr that is tired of being the nice guy, which always finishes last and is beginning to resemble the true Earnhardt blood that runs in his vains. It's about time I think. The only problem is NASCAR is getting too pussified for real racers like SR was and the good ole timers were.
  • Nope, in my opinion they are 2 completely different men with 2 completely different driving styles. You should know that being an #88 fan. Junior gets ridiculed all the time for not being aggressive like his dad was. Both incidents you are referring to were mishaps. Junior wasn't 100% at fault for the Vickers incident and well...Mears did wipe Junior out even though it wasn't intentional, so the rest was just payback on both ends. Sometimes i wish Junior would knock guys out of the way to get a win but it just isn't his style & I love him anyway.
  • The only thing they have in common is their name.
  • god he sucks...so he gets mad at whoever...they cant help it he sucks and doesnt know how to drive
  • Like father like son....I was just happy to see Kerry on the track and do fairly well. I was more impressed with him.
  • What Mr. 8 8 J BUG said.


    v
  • i know Dale Sr R.I.P is gone but i was watching the daytona 500 from

    this year and that wreck jr caused at the end reminded me so much of

    something his dad would done and that lil thing @ Phoenix

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nFE9ZXmg...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7DeBRtue...

    these 2 clips remind me of his dad a Little bit maybe its just me
  • I hate to say this but after it was over Kyle's car looked like an empty bag of M&M's that someone threw out on the track. I don't agree that Dale Jr was the cause of it. That was a result of blocking by Vickers. There is suppose to be rules against blocking. They'll wait until Dale Jr blocks before they decide to enforce that rule.

    I started watching the same year Dale Sr wrecked so I really can't compare the 2 driver's driving styles.
  • if this is a "yes" or "no" question, i'm going to have to say "no"
    Because it's thinking like that, that causes Junior all his fan problems.
    Junior is "not" his father.
  • I guess the difference is that Dale Sr. would've done it, but made it look cool.
    And speaking of 'like father like son', wasn't it cool to see an Earnhart & a Wallace battling for the lead today at Talladega?
  • I doubt that Dale Jr. wants to crash his car and have his neck snap like a stale bread stick and die the way his father did.green light flash
  • No comments: