21.3.08

The Allison brothers were my NASCAR?

May be...

  • ....heros growing up along with much of the rest of the Alabama Gang. What was yours, doesn't matter when it was.
  • Richard Petty ,David Pearson, Cale Yarborough, and Harry Gant.
  • Cale Yarborough, Donnie Allison, Richard Petty & Dale Sr. were my favorties.
  • Fireball Roberts, Fred Lorenzen,Curtis Turner, David Pearson, Richard Petty, Junior Johnson, Cale Yarbrough, Ned Jarrett, DW, Terry Labonte, Dale Earnhardt Sr.
  • Mark Martin. What a awesome guy and a awesome driver. I hate to see that he is semi retired, but atleast I get to watch him drive a some races every year.
  • Don't laugh, but Jeff Gordon.

    I was young, he was young. It was awesome to see him win so much and do so well at such a young age.

    I really wish that I could have followed NASCAR when Davey Allison was still around. I'm confident he would have been my hero had I started to watch in the late 80s and early 90s.
  • Started out liking Cale Yarborough & Richard Petty when I was just a little kid , mostly cause my dad & Uncle liked them , but went my seperate way & took Earnhardt When I was about 14 years old (40 YEARS old now) & stayed with him till the end . It`s been a cool ride seen a lot of changes through out the years wouldn`t trade the memories for anything. RIP DALE SR. -Go Jr #88.
  • Bill Elliott, Ricky Rudd, Terry Labonte. Product of the 80s and 90s here!
    My dad was a Earnhardt fan and I always had to root for someone else so we could see whose driver beat who.
  • The Pettys-Allisons-Flocks!!!!!!!
  • David Pearson, Buddy Baker, Richard Petty, Allison brothers,LaBonte brothers-everyone talks about the mighty Hendrick Motor-sports, I watched Terry drive past Dale Jarret repeatedly despite consistent 16 second green and yellow flag stops, he purely drove to that win.
  • Hey I found the 87 dega race on you tube yesterday. Remember this craziness? Wow! I was a Petty fan in the late 70's to 80's and Harry Gant as well.

    You'll enjoy this one. I was amazed.

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=DUnvd7-hZRE
  • silver fox-pearson
    cale yarboruogh
    darrel waltrip
  • Cale Yarborough and the king Richard Petty
  • Back in the 90s my hero was Jeff Gordon. My dad's driver was Mark Martin and my mom's was Rusty Wallace, so it made for a pretty interesting race day. We all had a soft spot for Dale Jarret, though.
  • mine is still with the Earnhardt's.

    hey thanks for the youtube bit, TBone. that was some wreck.
  • No comments: