19.3.08

Is juan pablo montoya cute?

May be...

  • Noooooooooooooo
  • His wife and mom think so!!
    But he does have a beautiful smile.
  • Yeah, he has a contagious smile.

    Go Jr.>>>>
  • To me he is but then I love Latin guys, love his smile and accent, yes he is alittle on the arrogant side, but he is one hot latino guy..
  • Yes, he is and I love his accent.

    Edit - he does seem arrogant.
  • as a dude interested in the female ladies, I say no!

    But, if Chrissy Wallace drove in the cup series than yea thumbs up here.
  • EWWWWW, FAR FROM IT!!!
  • Yes and he has a great smile.
  • I think he is. And my husband says that I have good taste in men. lol
  • Ummmm NO. Not at all. I can't get past his arrogant, dangerous self to see anything nice.
  • He does look good...on the outside. But his attitude and mannerisms make him very ugly.
  • No comments: