18.3.08

Did Tony Stewart get waxed last night?

May be...

  • you can see the link already on here, Tony was pretty dang tuff, but it was for charity a good cause..
  • i havent heard
    he may still be mad and back out
    update me!
  • I don't have Sirius radio, so I'm just wondering if anyone here listened to his show last night. Did he go through with it? If so, did he scream his head off?
  • He may be mad but this whole thing was for charity so I don't think he backed out. I hope there would be audio of it somewhere on the web...lol
  • OUCH!!!

    OWOWOWOWOW>>>>>>>

    YIKES>>>>>>>>
  • Yes he did!!!!!
  • Yes, he did. If you go to Tony's radio show's website you'll see a 57 second audio clip where you can listen to him get his back waxed. The link to his show is listed below.
  • yeah
  • No comments: