21.3.08

Do u like dale jr?

May be...

  • yep
  • I would like him to win a race.
  • He is Not my favorite driver--But I think he is allright!!!!!!!
  • I don't. But I know alot of guys who do.
  • heck yeah. his 1st year at hendrick and hes pretty much beaten all the other hms guys every time.
  • not my favorite
  • no, id like him if he didn't have 9 billion hick fans, and i didn't have to hear the race broadcast talk about him running 16th more than they talk about the leaders 36 weeks a year
  • No not really, overhyped because of Dale Sr.
  • Nope!
  • I personally am not his top fan. I just believe he is to hyped up about, and it causes the announcers to only talk about him when I want to hear about other drivers. So unfortunately I really dont like him too much. But I dont completely hate him.
  • ABSOLUTELY! Do you? Watch for him start winning now.

    Go Jr.>>>>
  • A good guy but has too much hype. I mean geez, calm down!!
  • yup hes an awesome driver
  • yes
  • No comments: