21.3.08

Dale Jr's Sponsor?

May be...

  • I dont care about sponsorships. They are a necessary evil with racing. The sport is so over-commercialized that I go out of my way to not support the sponsors.
  • i am the opposite i love the amp and really do not like mountain dew and i love the amp car it looks totally awesome.
  • Personally, I like the way the car looks now. Amp tastes like candy, it's really not that bad the me. It's all personal taste anyway.
  • Would anyone else rather see Mountain Dew as the main Sponsor for Dale Jr instead of Amp?? I'm a HUGE Mountain Dew drinker but really can't stand the taste of Amp. The special paint scheme Dale Jr. will have later this season would be awesome as his regular car!!
  • I would Like to see the Mountain Dew Paint Scheme back out on the track!!!!!!
  • I like Amp and I drink the sugar free kind but Mountain Dew would look cool on the car !
  • what's the diff? will a new paint scheme make the car go faster?
  • I agree with the no driver in the car Guy JR sucks
  • I thought his sponsor was budweiser
  • I would prefer mountain dew too the paint scheme they showed looks like DWs old car
  • I'm just the opposite. I love the taste of Amp but can't stand the driving of Dale Jr.

    His car looks fine with the AMP Sponsorship on teh hood. Now, if they can only find a driver who can win.
  • I agree with you I would have loved the car to look like a Mountain Dew bottle. Very bright & very cool!
  • Mountain Dew is already a huge brand in a stagnant or even shrinking portion of the beverage business in regular carbonated sodas. Amp is a small player in an exploding energy drink market. Of course they'll put their money where they think they can gain the most. Pepsico is lagging behind somewhat in the energy drink department and this was a way to get huge impact with possible huge gains. For the same money they wouldn't have gotten near the gain on an already upper level soda like Mountain Dew...
  • The AMP car looks good, but having Mountain Dew on the car would be fantastic. He's running the Mountain Dew car at Darlington in May. Hopefully Mountain Dew can get can sponsor Jr in a few more races this year. I think the car would look better if the AMP and Natonal Guard paint schemes are redesigned for next year.
  • I would rather see a bright colored Paint scheme even if they made it look like DW`s old ride just so it would be easier to spot in traffic on TV.
  • I think his car is ugly...I am not a fan of either AMP or Mountain Dew.
  • the cars pretty cool lookin dude
    and does it really matter what the sponsor is.....you'd still like him if his sponsor was "Penis"
  • I've never had AMP and don't care much for the taste of Mountain Dew.

    Perhaps my mom's iced tea.

    "Tyler Y's Mom's Iced Tea #88."
  • it doesn't matter. the sponsorship could be anything and Jr. still couldn't be a top competitor in NASCAR.
  • No I like the Amp car way better!!!!!
  • I don't care what's on my drivers car as long as he races the wheels off of it. Complacency is not my idea of exciting racing. Go Smoke!!
  • I'd rather see the bright colors of mountain dew, but I don't really care about the sponsor or color, he's my favorite I pull for him no matter what... I would like to know where was AMP back when I was in college, I dranked a can of that stuff last yr when he announced it as the sponsor, stuff kept me awake for 2 days.. I can't wait till the Mountain Dew paint scheme in Darlington, already have my die cast ordered.. The new color and sponsor has been good for him so far, looking forward to see the new sponsor and color scheme in victory lane...

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • No comments: