17.3.08

Which NASCAR Cup driver has the hottest wife or girlfriend?

May be...

  • Delana Harvick and she looks hot in her uniform showing support for her husband and her team.
  • Clint Bowyer's ex, Athena Barber is gorgeous. I can't vouch for "hottest" though. But, I can for "prettiest"! As for current girlfriends/wives, I like Katie Kenseth. She isn't a Barbie and she is pretty.
  • I think Jeff Gordon's wife and Jimmie Johnson's wife are.
  • Kenny Wallace
  • Tbone is correct, as always. Just wish he'd stop changing hats - it's hard to recognize him sometimes.
  • Jeff Gordon's wife is the prettiest
  • So far, no one has mentioned Ryan Newmans girl, Crissie. Now, she's a hottie. I wouldn't kick her out of my bed for eating crackers! lol
  • All my guy Nascar fans say, Kevin Harvick, my guy friends love Delana, they like a gal who can talk cars and could probably work on one... T-bone another cool fashion hat dude.
  • Matt Kenseth`s wife Katie is pretty hot.
  • Connie Montoya Juan's Girl, Check Out the Link... Now she is HOT...
  • Kenny Wallace ? R u kidding ? You must not know what she looks like, lol. She weighs about 250 lbs. Check out Truex's gf. Now there's a hottie !!
  • Gordons wife Ingrid is pretty so is Chandra Johnson
  • Jeff Gordon's wife Ingrid followed by Kenseth's wife Katie and then Newman's wife Krissie.
  • It was a real pleasure getting to see lil' Kim Burton on T.V. today as Jeff won. She is a very attractive woman. I agree with the other posts that Mrs. Kenseth and Mrs. Newman are pretty. Katie is always hawt at the award ceremony.
    Kenny Wallaces wife?
    please see Jenny Craig.
  • Jeff Gordon, hands down
  • Kim Burton & Ingrid Gordon!!!!!
  • No comments: