19.3.08

How bad have you got it?

May be...

  • Same here...husband and I watch every race, until football season starts, then we watch every game usually switching back and forth between the 2
  • Do you find yourself a bit bummed out during those three months a year that NASCAR has off and there are no races???
    I AM NOTORIOUS for this! That's when I go to my second choice. Go Tampa Bay Buccaneers!
    Do you replace it with something?
  • Not really. I just smoke mary jane and wait it out like the rest of the drivers.
  • pittsburgh steelers
  • Fortunately I have a hobby that actually gets a higher priority than NASCAR: dog shows. I have that addiction year round.
  • Yeah, it's hard to adjust to the weekends when you don't have a NASCAR race to look forward too. I usually catch up on major housework....painting, attic, windows, and that type of thing to keep me occupied. Makes for a shorter "off" season, and a shorter winter if I stay busy. I don't like football like so many of you. I have tried to watch it, but it does nothing for me.

    T-bone.....you seriously crack me up.
  • Same here. Loyal Nascar fan, every race. Baseball season - Yankees and Football season - Giants!!
  • Hockey, and lots of it. I race dirt late model, and usually by late January we start getting that ready.

    Lets Go PENS.
  • No, I actually try to spend as much time with the kids as I can in the off period. Although my seven year old has taken an interest in watching the races with me and really enjoys going to the races. College football is a close second.
  • Yes , I also have got the Nascar bug so bad in fact that I choose to watch and read anything I can get my hands on that has anything to do with Nascar!Go # 9 Kasey Kahne!

    I am also a huge Buckeye Fan, being from Columbus,Ohio and love the football program. ( Not so much the basketball since they stink since G. Oden left after his freshman year )

    Nascar to me is the " GREATEST " sport out there bar none!
    In most sports you only have two teams competing against each other and the outcome is pretty obvious on who wins, ( one or the other )

    But in Nascar you have 43 teams week in and week out competing for the championship! Its fantastic!

    Great Question!
  • I wear a helmet and HANS device to work in the morning. You know the Tampa traffic is terrible in the morning.

    Seriously though I watch other sports but do a lot of fishing on the Bay in the off season.
  • I got it so bad I need to go see a doctor.
  • I get it bad also! Watching Nascar race clips on YouTube. It helps feed my addiction until the Nascar season starts. If that doesn't do it I always watch my Dallas Cowboys play on Sunday.
  • Yes, I get real bummed but I cheer on my Jets, unfortunate this is, they were eliminated before Nascar season was over. I'd watch even California or this years Atlanta race over a football game any day though.
  • I record some races during the season and re watch my fav's during the off season,keep up with news on Nascar.com. I a huge football fan, USC Trojans, and Washington Redskins and San Diego Chargers, and go skiing, and I just try to keep busy..Yep I hate the Nascar off season, but then its a long season for the drivers/crews & their families and they deserve time off.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • kind of but i got other things to do between. Packers for football and Tigers for baseball... I watch baseball when nascar isnt on
  • Yes it is terrible when there are no races,that's when I turn my attention to football. Although The New Orleans Saints aren't lighting the world on fire My L S U Tigers have been doing a great job !
  • Yes I do. I switch to football. Go RAIDERS.
  • No comments: