19.3.08

Is Dale Jr cute or what?

May be...

  • He is a doll and I had the pleasure of meeting and talking to him last year at Homestead. He is highly intelligent and has a very good sense of humor. I'm not really a Dale Jr. fan but I am now more than I was before I met him.
  • Are you an out of shape woman? His nose looks like a ski slope he can not talk worth a crap and lady as far as his a$$ you must not be very good looking yourself. He is ugly for a man and as dumb as a rock. Sorry to bust your chops but you all know it is true
  • Heck yeah! Plus he's got an ornery grin. :D
  • He is a cutie! I love them good ole polite, sweet southern boys.


    Dandls.....you do know Junior is a mulit-millionare right? Can't be that dumb. I get you think Junior isn't to cute so tell me....which of the guys turn you on?
  • He has a great assss !!!
  • He's ok. Nothing like my man Jimmie!!!
  • just asking
  • your avatar is cute
  • yes
  • UM....no. That sprint girl in vicotry lane every week, she's cute.
  • He is cute but his real appeal comes from within. One thing is for sure, he looks lots better clean shaven.
  • no no no no no
  • He's my fave, but I wouldn't exactly call him cute. He is very attractive and his personality and demeanor make him even more attractive.

    Go Jr.>>>>
  • IMO, he's not the cutest driver in the garage. But he's got a cute accent though!!!

    He's definitely a lot better looking than some of those other drivers though (Kyle Busch comes to mind, lol)
  • dale jr is cute and hot all in one.
  • I'd say he's cute, but not the best looking driver out there.. But I love the cool southern accent...

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • he's okay
  • Yes most of the time!!!!!! I think he looks better in green!!!! GO HENDRICK!!!!!!!
  • No comments: