17.3.08

Do you love the short tracks?

May be...

  • I would have to say I love the short tracks because more skilled is involved and there is alot more action!!
  • I live 6 miles from RIR. My family live 5 miles from Martinsville. I've got it made. My favorite is Martinsville. The racing there is great. There is ALWAYS a great battle going on somewhere. TV does that race no justice.
  • I do as well. Richmond and Bristol are the best IMO.
  • Yes Ma'am I do! I personally live for the short tracks, especially Bristol and Martinsville. There's nothing quite like seeing 43 cars driving over 100mph on something that's only twice the size of your local high school's running track. I hate seeing guys wreck, but I love watching them trade paint and bump and beat each other out of the way on the short tracks. Adrenaline flows, tempers flare, push comes to shove.......... you get the point.
  • Yes. Bristol, Martinsville and Phoenix (one mile flat track).
  • Yes, I do and my favorite is Bristol though I have never been, However I hope before I die I get to go!
    Martinsville, and Richmond r also good
  • I love all the action that Bristol typically brings but my favorites are the super speedways!
  • DOES HOWDY DOODY GOT WOODEN BALLS? OF COURSE I LOVE THE FLAT TRACKS! MARTINSVILLE IS MY FAVORITE BUT LOVE THEM ALL!!
  • I agree, I love richmond and bristol.
  • Old school NASCAR.. what's not to love?
  • No I Do Not Id much rather watch a race at Daytona or Charlotte. Although my favorite in person Id have to say is Loudon.
  • Martinsville is my personal favorite. The racing action is great and there are generally fewer cautions there than Bristol. It is much flatter and takes a real finesse driving style to be successful. I like the fact that it is more technical and harder to master than the high banked tracks. The finish last year between Jimmie and Jeff was my all time favorite and is an instant classic. Great racing and finishes at the oldest track in the cup series, not to mention the hotdogs, what more could you want?
  • I love the short tracks......tell me which ones you prefer and why.
  • Richmond-Martinsville-Bristol--I relate to them the Best as I drive on 1/2 Mile Ovals in my state!!!!!!!!!
  • Yeah but I like Talledega and daytona better because of the drafting and escpecially with the new car way more racing and action packed.
  • I like Bristol it's a piece of History
  • The Monster Mile !!!
    Ya got to reach down and ''DIG'' there !!
  • Bristol
    Richmond
    Dover
    Darlington
    Because you see a lot tighter racing with all the lap traffic involved.
  • martinsville
    i live 6 miles from the track
    all my life!!!
  • Martinsville, great racing last yrs race was awesome I've been there several times, and you just gotta love the hot dogs as well.. Richmond is good also, but I love Martinsville.
  • A little bit
    I love Dover the most!! I live like 4 hours away but I go there because it's amazing!!
  • Martinsville. I love the short tracks. Its what everyone does to get up to the big leagues of racing. It also brings the beatin and banging term back to Nascar.

    PS Go Tony stewart....Harvick cheated yesterday
  • No comments: