16.3.08

Who will win the Grand prix of Australia?

May be...

  • I am saying felipe massa
  • It's Hamilton's race. He can control it from the front.
  • aint got a clue its tough ya know,everyones pretty good but i go with mclaren or ferrari cos they got good race pase especially ferrari..hoping them reliability problems dont surface up again.
  • Hamilton will do it in style!
  • Lewis
  • Not sure. Watching this right now, it could be HAmilton, Heikki, Kimi or one of the BMWs. It's looking good for Hamilton
  • Heikki Kovalainen. I hope
  • kubica rocks.
  • I'm gonna say Lewis Hamilton. He seems like a genuinely nice guy, unlike some drivers.
  • Like I said in a previous question, I think the top 3 on the grid will be the top 3 finishers but not necessarily in the same order. that is if there is not a first corner pile up.
  • Hamilton will crash (no traction control), good fight between Kubica and Kovalainen but in the end will be Massa because it seems that he have much more fuel then any other in the top ten.
    Have a star and enjoy the race.
  • I think Lewis Hamilton will win the race, as he will start from pole.
  • Oh what I'd LOOOOVE to see is BMW score a major upset victory against the clowns that run McLaren & Ferrari.
  • Ferrari
  • No comments: