20.3.08

Do you think...?

May be...

  • It was all about attitude.

    People, drivers especially, respected him as a "take no crap" kind of guy.

    Who remembers when one driver took Sr. out on the last lap and won the race. Dale Sr. just walked up to his car and said get out....I can't remember who the driver was but he just kept saying "I'm so sorry Dale".

    Sr. let him get out of the car,walked over to him, and just gave him the old bump on the shoulder.

    As he walked away, he said "Well, that's racin'"
  • The man did what he had to do, to pay the bills
  • The Intimidator was a little of both .He did what it took to win !
  • That Dale Earnhardt was overly aggresive or just agressive enough to get the wins that he did get.

    I personally think that he was just agressive enough!
  • I think Dale did what it took to win.
  • to me dale is a big softy who cant win races his last win was 2006 come on whats tht time to hang up the wheel. i think Mr. Hendirck wasted his money on dale. he passed up the best diver in history KYLEBUSCH M&M#18 TOYOTA
  • Dale Sr seemed to be driven to win at all cost early in his career. Toward what was the later years, he seemed to get a more overall glimpse of what "team" meant and paid some attention to that. The perfect example is his final race when I completely believe he was blocking for Junior and Mikey. I do believe the early years he was aggressive. I think the middle years he was assertive. By the end, he was just plain GOOD!
  • I think it was a mix of both... Sometimes a little too agressive, sometimes just aggressive enough. I think it depended on his mood, lol

    We are talking about Earnhardt Sr, right?
  • Overly aggressive. If any drivers today were to drive like he did, everyone would calling for their head (JPM, Stewart, and Kyle Busch come to mind). But since he's the almighty Dale Sr, its ok.
  • just aggressive enough
  • I htink he was spot on and God Bless him...
  • I think he was too aggressive. Anybody could crash their way to a win. But as long as Nascar lets people get away with it, why not drive that way? So I guess he was just agressive enough.
  • A lot of people who come into my sons NASCAR shop say that he was a bully on the track. I wonder if he would be black flagged in one of todays races for driving like that..
  • Are we talking about Dale Sr. or Jr.? If Sr. then yeah, i think he was just aggressive enough to get the win.
  • The man in black did just what it takes to get the job done.
  • Kyle Busch lover..................Dale Jr has finished in the top 10 3 out of 5 races and is a CASH COW fool!!!!! Check to see who sells more merchandise and get back with me you dummy!!! Oh and Kyle needs to MAN UP a little bit....his power steering went out and he slams into the wall; a real man would have put some muscle into the steering and kept going!!! He can't drive without power steering????????
  • He was one of the best to ever grace the sport of nascar.
    He would race u the way u raced him.
  • well there is a reason why his nickname was the intimidator. I think he was just aggressive enough and he did whatever it took to win
  • No comments: