10.4.08

Did you hear?

May be...

  • that is not a question
  • Really...WOW!
  • Ah, someone beat you to it, but this is still very exciting news.

    Again, congratulations to Kvapil! I hope he has a strong finish on Saturday.
  • Yeah, but it is only for one race. So, I am happy for them, but I still wish they could get a full time sponsor!!
  • That's cool, Jack probably made a couple of calls and got it done. He needs Yates to stay viable in order to get the benefit of their engine department.
  • Wow, for one single race? Thats great! So proud of him. I bet in Talladega, he will have sponseryates.com back on his car.
  • yes i read it about 7 questions ago
  • right on
  • crazy.
  • Yeah I heard that and I am so happy! I hope he can have a good run so he can keep a sponsor all year!
  • Thanks for the info. Im real happy for Travis but I think Im happier for Yates and the Wood brothers getting a little extra help from Ford. Them two guys help Ford get where it is today in Nascar.
  • Kvapil got a sponser in the likes of Ford Motor Company. Not huge news but I'll spend 5 points to keep everyone in the loop.
  • Are You Serious?
  • that's great to hear. they have got to be running low on cash with both of their cars unsponsored
  • Good for him.
  • No comments: