7.4.08

Who are Dale Senior fans?

May be...

  • Dale Earnhardt Jr fans are who they are.
  • <---
    check the name :)
  • I was a a huge fan... R.I.P Dale Sr...sure do miss you.
  • he'll always be my fav. driver.
  • Not I. Anyone can win a race if you put those in front of you into the wall.
  • I like him, But no fan!
    GO # 9 Kasey Kahne
  • I was a Dale Sr. fan, I loved to watch him go! RIP.
  • people who cant accept that its not 1996 anymore
  • I've only been a fan of NASCAR for three years, so even though Dale Earnhardt is a famous name, I really don't know much about him.

    Not to be rude, but I've never seen him race so I don't really care about him. He's a man that has set an amazing record and I respect him for that.
  • Most anyone old enough to remember the greatest! Look at the current drivers who think the same thing!
  • I second that answer as well.
  • I am.
  • Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Sr. took a right turn at Daytona 2/18/01.
  • 7 time champ , enough said
  • Me...
  • I was!!!!!
  • dale sr was the reason i love racing.. he was old school
  • Dale Sr was an awesome driver. He has always been one of my favorites.
  • I don't want to be in that circle of people who through beer cans at Gordon for beating Seniors wins records. Or complain because their driver got wrecked when he was the most aggressive driver on the track Some fans even called in death threats to Sterling marlin after Dale was killed.

    I am sure he was a good man but his fans leave a bad taste in your mouth
  • No comments: