9.4.08

When will Elliott Sadler win?

May be...

  • You know, I would like to see him do well I really like him. He just hasn't been the same since he jumped off the Speed stage to crowd surf and hit the ground. He has had back pain as of late and having a hard time staying comfortable in the car. So I dont know if he is going to continue racing or not. My opinion is just speculation.
  • I think his time is just about done man, sorry to say. He seems like a nice guy and i'd love to see him get one more before he fades out completely
  • Before Earnhardt Jr does
  • I've been a fan of his since 2005 and and never seen him win as a fan. I've been a fan since 2002 so I've seen him win two but I was a Kasey Kahne fan and he beat him both times so I was mad.
  • Its been a long time since he has won a race his loosing streak is longer than Dale Jr's.. I'd love to see Elliott get a win he is such a cool guy, one of my friends played Golf with Elliott and Jeff Hammond last yr out here in Palm Springs when they came out early for the Sept race, now Elliott knows why people are on the golf course at 6am out here (big time heat). I'd love to see him get a win, he is way over due..
  • Sadler will win all of the remaining races this year...haha
  • I think Kyle Petty will win a race before Sadler does.
  • Right after Hell Thaws after the freeze over..........Sorry
  • Who knows when he will win, heck he only has 3 wins in his whole career. I would love to see him pull into Victory Lane soon. I have always liked Elliot he is a pretty cool guy.
  • Poor Elliot, he just doesn't have the fire anymore it seems. I am a huge Kasey Kahne fan and have been a # 9 Fan since I can remember.
    As far as the 19 maybe a new crew chief would lite a match for that team.
    GO # 9 Kasey Kahne
  • sadler will win at richmond
  • When he switches to Ford or Chevy. The Dodge COT program is far behind Ford and Chevy.
  • He'd probably have to leave Dodge to do so, but considering he hasn't won since 2004-driving for then Robert Yates Racing-and given that he is 33 and NASCAR skews younger and younger, the chances of Elliott getting a top-tier ride are slim. I hope he does break his duck, but it's not looking promising at the moment.
  • It will be awhile before Elliott wins--Especially with his Back Trouble!!!!!!
  • No comments: