11.4.08

If Gordon wins Talladega again, will Jr. Nation throw all their trash at him?

May be...

  • If they do then they will show their true mentallity,
  • well duh they are jealous
  • when Gordo wins at talladega, yea Jr. Nation will be mad and jelous as usual that Jr. got beat by the greatest driver ever. They will throw trash because they are dumb rednecks who don't know that they are teammates now.
  • i seriously doubt Gordon will win, but if he does they are probably a few that will throw something. It dosn't do any good for Junior to tell his fans not too, cause they do it anyway.
  • yes
  • I would hope not but knowing Jr's fans probably. The will be tossing amped engery drink cans at him instead of Bud this time.
  • Those days are over...they will be popping the tops off of the new AMP cans that has Jr.'s picture on them & hammering down the energy drink.
  • No Not unless they want to go to Jail--Security has really tightened At Talladega!!!!!!
  • No, because that's not what they're about.
  • Let me tell you about Talladega if you've never been. There's a different class of people at Talladega verses any other track I've been to. When I say different class, I mean no class or low class. Not everybody mind you, but I have never seen so many low life rednecks and trailer trash is one place in my life as I have the 2 times I've ben to Talladega. All 90% of that crowd cares about is Jr winning the race and how much beer they can drink. Atlanta is my favorite track.
  • yes i think they will
  • Anything can happen. I doubt it though, I wouldnt want to risk being banned from Talladega for life.
  • I wouldn't doubt it, they are a rather shallow minded bunch afterall.
  • I just threw a beer can at my computer, I meant to hit you, now I need a new screen. (Just Kidding)

    But to answer your question, the low life Jr fans probably will, shoot, if anybody wins but Jr., they'll still more than likely do it.
  • Maybe so. If everyone did it, it would definitely make it easy on the clean up crews if ALL the trash was on the track instead of the stands!
    It would be cool if Gordon and Jr. finished with a 1-2 photo finish with Gordon winning.
  • Yes
  • I hope not. People need to learn to be better sports. It won't do any good anyway. Gordon has just been better and luckier than Jr. lately. Dale's been through a lot of changes lately and it'll take a while for him to find his stride again.
  • Well Gordon never won this season so maybe he wont win the Talladega
  • Not as many.
  • I doubt it, they have too much trash. They will probably take most of it back home.
  • Yes
  • YES of coarse
  • Win the MAN #24 wins AGAIN, I hope all of those jealous haters do throw trash and show what they are really made of. They are so confused with jr and 4-time CHAMP J-Gord being teammates they don't know what to do! lol
  • No offense dude, but my answer is "no" because Jeff Gordon WILL NOT win Talladega this time! I honestly think Dale Jr. stands a better chance of winning then Gordon does again... and then there's always dark horses. Jeff Burton maybe? I would love to see him get his first Talladega win.

    I'm going to be at the Talladega race, I can't wait!
  • The only ones that will throw stuff are the assholes who are still pissed that he went to Hendricks, other than that, if Gordon wins, Jr's fans will be cool with one of his teammates winning.
  • hopefuly not. It's a shame, there are TOO many haters out there. That would be very childish!
  • no

    their on the same team
  • Well this Dale Jr fan "will not" but then theres that rowdy bunch of Jr Nation fans in 'dega they just need to grow up and think, acting they did last yr got several fans banned from the track for life..So maybe they learned..Dale Jr and Jeff are team mates and friends, I say get it over....But I think Dale Jr will win.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • hey screw you gordon fans jr owns talladega
  • No comments: