12.4.08

What Do Yall Think???I Am Going With Yes And Gordon Will Do It!!!?

May be...

  • nope Joe Gibbs will win this race, either Hamlin or Busch or hopefully Tony will win. Just watch and if I am right give me 10 points.
  • They might not shut everyone up cuz somepeople have to big of a mouth. But when one of the HMS Team win the Cup this year they will.
  • Yes ! I am hoping that Jeff Gordon will do it !
  • So Do Yall Think That HMS Will Shut Up Every Body Drilling Them For Not Winning Yet This Season???
  • Well it looks like Jimmie or Dale Jr tonight...red flags bug me..oh well time for a beer break...Jeff Gordon has had some issues tonight, but its a great team, they can always come back...just heard fire the engines up, back to the roof of the motorhome..its still warm here tonight,

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • Hmmm? I think not, Harvick is gonna win. I just can sense it.
  • yeah junior and jimmie own this track
  • Maybe. But I think it might be the #48 tonight.
  • I think HMS will win tonight, but it will be Jimmie not Jeff. However, I hope I'm wrong because Jeff is my favorite driver. I just have a feeling that it will be Jimmie.
  • No because the truth is they are drilling themselves, Dale is the only one doing great the others have been pushed to the side as they are focusing on getting him comfortable. Johnson and Gordon can't take this treatment and it is getting them all screwed up inside causing them to perform badly.

    as for your question No, Tony Stewart will be the one to win the race for Toyota and completing rd. 1 of the JGR Toyota win cycle
  • Gordon? Are you kidding? He's going backwards.

    **
  • Johnson wins and all 4 Hendrick Cars in the Top 15!!!!!!!!!
  • No comments: