7.4.08

Would you laugh if one of these times carl edwards falls while doing his flip?

May be...

  • It would depend if he got hurt. If he did not get hurt I would laugh about it all week. If he did get hurt I would not laugh!!!!!!!

    GO DENNY
    GO TONY
  • Yes I will, he will miss a landing sooner or later. But I hope he never gets hurt.
  • Jack Roush would probly blame it on Waltrip!!!!
  • i would chuckle a little probably but if he got hurt then i'd stop.
  • Age and gravity will catch up and it will make every sports blooper reel in the country.And as much as I like him I'd end up whizzing in my pants laughing.
  • oh God yess,, i saw sum funny video on utube were kid tries to get out of car hes foot hit the top of his car and then it wuz like sum Americas Funniest Video Moment,, If a pro Nascar guy like Carl Edwards did that i could cry from laughter
  • Yes!!!!!
  • I wouldn't laugh, he has missed a perfect landing a couple times, but I would not want to see him get hurt.... But I love the commercial with him and the AFLAC duck..
  • yes, but then i would feel bad and hope he's ok
  • yea but he probably would laguh too long as he dont break his cabeza!!!lolol go 99!!
  • That's just sick. You people aren't content just to see the cars crash, you want the drivers injured too :^(
    I love seeing the 24 smack the wall (do it every week Jeffie!) but don't want Jeffie to be hurt.
  • no i wouldn't thats just mean i dont want to see him get hurt and i love carl :)

    i read a fan fiction story once where that happened and even though it was fiction i felt bad for him
  • I would have to laugh. That is why he was told to flip on the grass. Grass does not hurt as bad as cement. But I would not laugh if Tony fell from the fence GO SMOKE.
  • i have to say honestly i probably would laugh
  • No, I wouldn't laugh if Carl Edwards fell while doing a back-flip.
  • No. I might laugh if Stewart fell off the fence at Indy though.
  • Not really. I can't stand Carl Edwards he is a dick...but I still don't wish bad upon any human being.
  • i'd laugh

    not to mention that roush has made him do backflips on the grass rather on the hard track
  • Maybe only to laugh WITH him if he didn't get hurt. I am sure he would laugh too, if he didn't get injured.
  • I actually been waiting for that to happen I noticed it is done in the grass now and not on the track
  • You know I would.
  • Well it seems he knows what he's doing so I guess he's the only one laughing after his win today.
  • I'm waiting for the 6 week injury to follow, if I were Jack Roush, I wouldn't be too happy.
  • Sooner or later, something's going to go wrong and he won't complete the flip. I don't want to see him get hurt, but it would probably be at least a little bit funny. His insurance company and car owner must cringe every time he does it.
  • no I wouldn't, odds are he'd actually hurt himself if it failed.
  • id laugh so hard that amp would be shooting out my nose or id be spittin amp every were and just laugh laugh laugh an then see if hes ok an watch the replays in slow mo an you tube it like its hot
  • I would laugh so hard, I'd be crying if Flipper did that!! That would be great, (as long as he don't get seriously hurt) and that would more than likely put an end to the flips too.
  • No comments: