25.5.08

Does anyone remember Jody Ridley?

May be...

  • Yes I remember him. He drove a few races for Bill Elliott in the early 90's when he was injured and could not drive. I haven't heard anything about him in years. But the last I did hear about him , he was still dirt trackin' in north GA. That was many years ago, I'm sure he is retired now.
  • Jody was a hotshot short tracker from Chadsworth,Georgia,who got a ride from the Junie Donlevy and was the 1980 Rookie of the Year.He won the Dover race in '81.
  • nope.

    ps. sorry, i tried. ;-)

    pps. good job rob. my next question is going to be "anybody able to stump both rob and jaynarie?" ;-)
  • He had a brief career in Nascar He is from the Ridley community in North Georgia and was very popular in the dirt tracks there.
  • I remember reading about him. His one cup win came with some controversy over scoring.
  • No comments: