26.5.08

Who thought the finish was exciting last night?

May be...

  • Good race, good finish. I'm glad Stewart didnt win. I'm glad Busch didnt win. I'm upset Gordan and Jr stole top 5 finishes but a good entertaining race it certainly was.
  • Excellent race. Exciting finish. BUT my script would have had Jimmy not blowing up, Junior not hitting the wall, Tony not blowing a tire, and Kasey not taking 4 OR 5 SECONDS for 2 seconds worth of fuel.
  • tony Stewart got screwed, once again. And I keep noticing in his commentary he's full of squat. He practically says the opposite of what he means. Just a little bit of covert hostility. I don't know who he's trying to fool, but it's obvious when he refuses interviews after a race.Sure, he's all happy and jacked up on adrenaline when he wins, but he still talks a lotta fluff. Tony is one of the best showmen in the sport, but his commentary is right up there with Juan Pablo Montoya.
  • I did! I was sad for Kasey when pit stops cycled through and he was that far back. Then Tony had issues and I was praying for no cautions or problems. I don't think my stomach could handle attending another race any time soon! Waiting for Kasey to take the checkered two weeks in row was so nerve racking!!
    But, it was great!
  • I gave a standing ovation when Tony got a flat, and it became apparent that Kasey was going to win. I know it's tough on you Stewart fans out there, but those kinds of finishes is what keeps me watching this sport.
  • ME!
    I thought it was very exciting, but I would have thought that even if he had a 20 second lead over the only other car left on the track to win the race.
    But in this case, regardless of who won, it was a great finish.
    Looks like all the disappointed fans from last week got the exciting race they were looking for, and the same winner!
  • Would've been more exciting if Blaney had stayed out and if Jr's penalty hadn't been uplifted.
  • I thought so! last 3 laps like 5 drivers hit the wall.I really thought Tony was gonna win it!!!
  • Would have been better if junior won... but atleast kyle busch didnt win.
  • No comments: