31.5.08

Which Driver Will Teach Kyle Bush?

May be...

  • whoever is supposed to be "schooling" kyle busch is going to have to catch him first. if he does need "teaching," it'd probably be his teammate tony - and it won't be by "getting him" as you are so obviously salivating over. it will be by talking to him, like jeff gordon did last week. and to his credit, kyle listened, apologized, and hopefully came away a little wiser.

    when will you quit hating? who's going to teach you? and how?
  • It's Busch. Probably Sadler or LaBonte. Maybe Jeff Burton.
  • instead of reading why dont you watch
  • My vote is not for stewie, they're teammates.

    denny hamlin, though you did not mention him, wouldn't be the one either, he is too busy trying to emulate Kyle to do him in.

    Harvick is out of that deal, not quite so aggressive like he used to be.

    Kahne is a wuss! It won't be him. Somebody he crosses unexpectedly, like Carl Edwards or Matt Kenseth....it would be funny to see Jeff lose his cool and get him LOL.
  • where is the old school drivers when you need them!!
    like Earnhardt Sr.
    Allison
    Yarbrough
    and the rest
    i think older brother needs to take you ger brother out to the woodshed
  • I'm going to agree with the folks who've been saying Harvick won't be the one. He's a bigger punk than either of the Busch brothers. I'd like to see Michael Waltrip invite him to his fancy house and tell him he could have the same if he changed his attitude and got some endorsements. Hmm, I see a series of NAPA ads coming on....
    By the way, not all the young guys are jerks - Dale Junior and Carl Edwards are competitive but still gentlemen.
  • I'm waiting for him to get into or cause Smoke to get in the wall or crash, then Joe Gibbs is gonna need a bigger hauler to get these two to make nice.. But its gonna be fun.. I'm not a Shrub hater, he just gets on my nerves, but even I can admit, he has made it interesting this yr, and I can also say the dude can drive..

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • I think Mike Waltrip will clean his pipes like he did taht #5 car.
  • It's Busch.
  • He's not a Bush, he's a Busch... not like it matters, I have the same name for both of them, "Idiot".

    Apparently his teammate did. Not like a lesson is going to work... it'll take millions of lessons before Busch behaves.
  • I don't like Kyle Busch's attitude either. If I had to pick which driver will get him I would say it would be his teammate Tony Stewart.
  • Kyle Busch thinks that if you're about to get lapped, you should just let the leader lap you.

    Excuse me for a moment.

    WHAT KIND OF F***ING BULLSH*T IS THAT?

    OK, I'm back. Anyway, he gave J. Gordon the finger after Charlotte because Gordon didn't let Busch lap him.

    Excuse me for another moment.

    WHAT KIND OF F***ING BULLSH*T IS THAT?

    Honestly, what kind of crap is that? All the Gibbs boys except for Tony seem to hate hard racing.
  • Maybe everybody will get together and kick butt. Now wouldn't that be fun.lol
  • Tony will blast him one way or another.
  • From recent articles I've read regarding Kyle Bush's behavior, it seems that most of the other drivers are NOT happy with him. They admit he is talented, but they hate his immature, cocky attitude.
    What might you predict?
    Who will get him? Will it be in Dover?
    I'm thinkin' Harvick, Kahne, or Stewart!
  • I don't see anyone doing that, noone is willing to risk losing points and having that come back to haunt them for not making the chase.
  • Typical hater turning "he" into "they" or respect into "cocky" and "immature."

    It was one person named Kevin Harvick that said he needed to respect veterans. Yah know? The guy with the biggest mouth in NASCAR that backs down everytime someone stands their ground against him like Juan Pablo, Kurt Busch and Greg biffle.

    Harvick has no grounds to tell anyone they need to respect a veteran. Just look at his first few years including a suspension.

    Did you just say Kahne? Bwaaaahhhaaa.. He's like 90 lbs wet dude.

    Later.
  • You may have read about BusCh, but I don't think you've heard him talk. Nobody's going to teach him anything. He already knows it all.
    One day, he might mess with the wrong guy on the wrong day at the wrong track. I'm patiently waiting. : )
  • No comments: