29.5.08

Who would you like to have as your crew chief?

May be...

  • Kevin "Bono" Manion or Dave Charpentier
  • Chad
    Wauters (NCTS - BBM #51)
    Rogers (NNS - JGR #20)
    Zippy
    Bootie
    Jimmy (Fennig)

    and if i could pull one from the past,

    Robbie Reiser
  • Chad Knaus.............hands down.
  • Zippy, definitely.
  • Larry McRyenolds FTW!!!
  • I would want Doug Richert, the guy who helped Dale, Sr. take the 1980 Winston Cup Championship in only his second year on the circut as a full time driver.
  • If you were a Nascar Sprint cup driver?
  • Chad Knaus or Tony Eury Sr.

    Chad is amazingly sharp but Tony Sr has some old school knowledge and a lot of common sense.
  • Zippy 100% no doubt about it!
  • today- Chad Knaus
    past- Jeff Hammond

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • Frankie Stoddard
    ZIPPY
    or Matt Borland
  • Tony Eury,Sr. or Zippy
    What a great combination of old school & new stuff. Since I can only pick one, I'd take Zippy.
    Have a great day all! :))
  • Chad Knaus or Steve Latarde (I think that's how you spell it)

    They are very smart and the wins that Steve helped Jeff get last year, (the rain shortened race at Pocono last year for example) they are both great!!
  • Ray Evernham-
    I realize he isn't a crew chief, but neither am I a driver
    but he was and had a good batting average.
  • Chad Knaus! He is so bright and has such a talent. Hopefully he has learned his lesson about playing in the grey areas. It will be sad if years down the road when he retires, if that is what he is most remembered for.
  • Robbie Reiser !!!
  • I'd go with Chad Knaus.
  • Kevin Hamlin
  • I would have to go with Chad Knaus too, the guy is pretty smart and not afraid to take some crazy chances either.
  • Probably Chad...
    Or NO! Snake would be my crew chief!!!!!
  • Zippy!!
  • Chad Knaus seems to be with the program, so I would pick him.
  • Great question ,Chad Knaus.
  • Chad Knaus.
    He's a genius!
  • Larry Mac.
  • Booty Barker or Chad Knaus. Both are great so it would be a hard choice.
  • I would want Booty Barker. I think he is a great crew chief and maybe even better than Chad Knaus, Chad Knaus gets caught cheating too many times anyway. Not like Booty doesn't cheat though, look at this week.
  • No comments: