30.6.08

Anyone else happy JPM dumped Kyle?

May be...

  • Yes I do agree that Kyle is full of himself and he does need a reality check every now and then but to just go out and dump someone is wrong no matter how you feel about the guy. If it is just hard racing and things happen and we move on. I don't like the shrub but every one deserves a fair finish.
  • Kyle is still first, and JPM still won't make the Chase.
  • You only think that because it's the only way he won't finish up top. Too bad you're such a sorry sport.
  • I think this should happen to him every race.
  • Ecstatic.
  • I loved it..................Kyle needs to figure out that he is not the only guy on the track. It was done at caution speed so there was no real danger.............Good for you JPM!!

    For all you Kyle (Gomer Pyle) fans that gave me a thumbs down....................Kiss my butt!!!!! It's ok when Goober does somebody but when he gets done back you all cry like little babies..............But yet again that probably explains why you are a "Cry-ll" Busch fan........................
  • i thought it was pretty funny and i love that in the post race interview he admitted that he did it on purpose.
  • That was amazing! Busch got a taste of his own medicine. I don't really like JPM anyway so I don't care he got penalized but Busch's car was horrible!! HAHAHA!!
  • I think that both got what they deserved.
  • OK, I have to admit, last year I was VERY unkind in my postings about JPM. I thought he was arrogant and wrecked everything in sight just because he was too aggressive and didn't care. He had sort of turned a better corner for me this year and I was beginning to come around to being tolerant of him.
    Then there's Kyle Busch who popped up on everyone's radar this year just cleaning up the race track week after week and series after series. While I'm not a big fan, he was VERY entertaining to watch.
    So now we are at yesterday's race which I admit to being a bit sleepy through about 3/4 of the race. But when McMurray hit Junior it sort of was like a big alarm clock so I was VERY awake for the JPM/Kyle Busch "thing".
    After watching all the re-runs and the events leading up to it and listening to the post-race interviews, I have to admit to giving JPM a big thumbs up! Way to go dude! But don't do it every race.....
  • I hope they both wreck with Dale Jr every race.
  • I just look at it as a points saver, Dale Jr is still in third place, and Jeff Burton is closer to Kyle Busch now.. Thats all, I 'm surprised this did not happen sooner in the race, that wasn't the first time these two rubbed each other in the race.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
    Congrats Kurt B#2 (I lost a bet)
  • I don't see why it was a good thing. Juan was an idiot and could have caused more innocent victims to get involved. If Jr would have been caught up in that wreck, then everyone would be mad at Juan. You should never wreck somebody on purpose like that. I am not a fan of kyle, but i know all jr fans are mad because kyle is better than him, and kyle spun out jr. That was just a racing deal. Juan is an idiot and should be set down for the rest of the season. I would be upset too if someone wrecked my driver, but i move on. It is just a part of racing.
  • I am not a fan of either driver, but no, I am not happy about this.. Besides it being a really stupid move, there was a risk of taking out an innocent driver with those antics. Settle it off the racetrack, dont purposely spin out a car during a caution, especially when other cars are very close by.
  • Heck no, people talk about Kyle crashing everyone, that maybe true but being an aggressive driver comes with that. JPM wrecks EVERYONE!! Look, he crashed Kyle but Kyle hit right into him,. Good for him, he gets what he deserves!!
  • He did the dirty work that many people have THOUGHT about doing, then he came right out and saith it! You have to admire the way he stuck to his principles and did not beat around the busch. I don't think that is the last time we will see an incident between the 18 and 42 cars.
    3 STR8 N 08!!!
  • I'd be lying if I said I didn't pump my fist when it happened...but really only because Jr had already been flat out run over, so it was more a points saver than it was a Shurb getting wrecked thing.
  • No comments: