3.7.08

Who wants to run for Vice President, my term is up...?

May be...

  • I'll run but probily never win
    youre a great vp tom


    I liked all Dales schemes
  • I vote for myself. Who wants me to win?
  • That was a pretty short term there Tom. I think you do a fine job and should stay put, I give you a star.

    I have to say if you decide to step down my vote next choice would be GODSMACK

    (Ouch....maybe Secretary of Defense....funny, funny!!)

    Tough crowd today.

    >>>Ooops.....favorite paint for Sr. always the Godwrench #3
  • There isn't enough money or perks in the world that could get me to take on that kind of responsibility!!
    And I'm still waiting for the whole I'll put an end to the Kyle Busch/Dale Jr. fued you promised!!!!

    Typical politician, making promises that you can't possibly keep!! :)
    Other than that you're doing a fine job Tom, I'm voting you a second term.

    The one that made him the man in black #3 Goodwrench!!
  • I vote for Godsmack as well.. That Sully dude is so freakin hot! You have to introduce me there Godsmack dude!@
  • The one with the Nilla Wafers.
  • I am in the running and my goal is to put an end to delusional nation. VOTE4ME
  • I will re-reun though. Star for me to stay Vice President or thumbs up whoever you want to take over.

    Nascar question: What is your favorite Dale Earnhardt Sr. paint scheme?
  • You are a good VP!

    The Taz car was my favorite.
  • pick me pick me................ jumps up and down....... lol my fav is the rebel look................ love my good old boy's...................!
  • VP TOM G! Your the only one I would look to as a VP--

    You take your job seriously--honer someone every day on this forum in a unique way. Never missing a day. You in invent great questions (this is one of your worst questions though---(I cant believe resigning even crossed your mind!) But I guess you are one for fair elections which makes you even more qualified to stay in the position you are in VP.

    Therefore it is my conclusion to keep you as VP and no one else. In all seriousness you are a perfect fit.

    On a Nascar note I am sure looking forward to Daytona paint scheme black #3!

    Edit: Maybe--I can be 'legal council lawyer liaison' for Nascar nation someday.

    TOM G VP for VP!
  • Tom for VP!

    My fave Dale Earnhardt car was the gold Bass Pro/Goodwrench car. 2 nd place car is the Olympics car.
  • I didn't know we had polls or votes on here.. Who are the Republicans and who are the Democrats? What, Are Liberals allowed in?

    The Taz schemes I always enjoyed..
  • Sure, I'll try and run. I'll give it a shot.

    My favorite dale Sr paint scheme was the 2000 Peter Max or the Taz car.
  • I rspect your drop out and put full support behind godsmack



    taz paints
    i wish a good campaighn to every1!
  • Wow, that was a short term. I starred though. OR you could give your spot to the WANNA-BE Jr Nation Prez...give him something to do. I have no interest though.


    The one and only black GM Goodwrench #3!
  • No comments: