30.6.08

IRL Fans are we ready for some road course racing??

May be...

  • im looking for TK to take two in a row! GO TK!!!
  • YES!!!

    **Go Marco**
  • I don't think the CART guys will win within the next two years. I say it will be Dan Wheldon taking the checkered flag.
  • Im going with my favorite Marco Andretti.



    BTW- Super cool looking Avatar!
  • I'm WAY ready for some right hand turns!!
    Dixon is going for 4 in a row at the Glen and he'll be tough to beat.
    I'd like to see someone else in the top 10 points get the win, just to tighten up the championship points race.
    I'd like the final race at Chicagoland offer serveral drivers an opportunity at the title..
    Watch out for Will Power, Servia, Rahal, those guys have had half a season to work with the Dallara and they have the road racing experience....It's anybody's guess...I can't wait.
  • I know I am, Will it be a IRL regular or one of the former CART Guys who will win.. You know me I always go with Helio... But Rahal. Maybe??
  • No comments: