4.7.08

Can someone help me out here?

May be...

  • Coke 600 at Charlotte, same race Casey Mears won. Kyle finished 3rd.

    His car had a black Coke zero scheme, it looked awesome.

    But sadly enough, it was is first top 5 in 9 years
  • It was the 600. Gas Mileage race, C. Mears won K.petty 3rd.
  • What race last season did Kyle Petty come in 3rd (or 9th) ? I remember saying "Boy that must've felt like a win". because of it. He announced retiring or something then and his wife was there crying etc...
    This comes from another question about Kyle retiring and I thought he already announced it...but was slow in doing so like Mark Martin.
  • Yeah, it was the 2007 Coca-Cola 600 when Casey Mears won and Kyle Petty got third. It was a fuel mileage race.
  • I couldn't remember what race it was but car18 answered that but I remembered Casey Mears won and Kyle came in 3rd but I don't remember if he said anything about retiring sorry I've slept since then LOL!!

    edit: yeah me too that's how I actually remembered who won but for the life of me I couldn't remember where it was until I saw car18's answer then I was like yeah now I remember ( I think I'm getting old haha!! LOL)

    edit: see Maggie I told ya about the thumbs down I think I could win LOL not so sure what I said wrong here but oh well !!!
  • No comments: